Chapter 20: Legends

Start from the beginning

"Ok, well when is this meeting?" Izuku asks, he turns to Katsuki who seems calm. Izuku was a bit nervous, especially since Katsuki is coming.

We all know that the short-tempered blond could be flicking people off for no goddamn reason. Of course, Izuku will be embarrassed if that happens in this important meeting.

All Might walked over to his desk and picked up a few files. He flipped through them until he found what he needed, "Your meeting is this Friday! Please be prepared, including you Young Bakugo," the yellow blond faced Katsuki, knowing he will get angry right away.

"Tch, old man, don't fucking underestimate me," Katsuki rolled his eyes, he grabbed his boyfriend and left.

"Kacchan! It's rude to leave like that," Izuku huffed, he snatched his arm away from the blond. He wasn't surprised by Katsuki's actions, but still, at least learn to be a little more respectful.

The couple walked to their car and drove home.

***

The duo arrived at their comfy apartment and flopped onto the couch. They turned the tv on and became couch potatoes. Izuku didn't worry that much about the meeting coming up. He's been doing it for a while now. The only thing that worries him is his lover's temper but it'll pass.

As for Katsuki, he didn't show but he was panicking. He was going to a very very special meeting. He's going to be in front of many important companies and such. Katsuki knew he had to look good for Izuku. What if Izuku's career is on the line? What if Katsuki's career is on the line?

The blond didn't notice, but he started to sweat. Izuku noticed and felt awful, he knew that his boyfriend would feel the pressure.

Izuku gave a peck to his cheek, "Kacchan it's okay. Don't feel any pressure!" Katsuki let off a big sigh, Izuku has never seen Katsuki so nervous before.

"Deku, what if your fucking job is on the line. I mean I could cost you your job." Katsuki was worried for Izuku. He loved singing with him, just imagining Izuku not next to him is unpleasant.

Izuku sighs, "Kacchan, you won't. Plus these meetings aren't about firing people. They just wanna see how I'm doing. How many songs I wrote, how many are coming out. Nothing to worry about okay?" Izuku gave another small kiss on the lips.

Katsuki nodded, fully understanding that there is no need to worry, "Why do you think they wanna see me?" He asks.

"Hm, well I thought of that too. Maybe they want to see if you have any ideas...Oh! Maybe they want to give you a promotion of some kind. Maybe they want you to work solo, which will make me pretty sad. But I will be very proud of you. But then again that would be random because we recently just started working together. BUT I shouldn't be surprised if that happens because you are great after all! Maybe they want to give the whole group a promotion, or just your opinions and-" Izuku kept on rambling on his crazy ideas of what could possibly happen in the meeting. 

"Izuku," Katsuki cut off, "I think maybe they want to see how you've been doing in someone else perspective."

"Oh...well that makes so much more sense!" Izuku smiled and hugged the blond, "I'm pretty excited."

Katsuki pulled away from the hug and cocked his head to the side, pretty confused, "Hah? Why?" He questioned.

"Well, I mean this could be a good opportunity to turn about how I can be a better singer, you as well!  Plus, I heard they have something else to talk about too, I don't know what it is though." Izuku's mouth kept on moving and moving, explaining ideas and thoughts.