The Neverseen

The Neverseen jumped out! Sophie could see Fintain, Alvar (Yes he was back and ready to attack!) and three more Neverseen members, who were covered with their cloaks. Fitz was about to run to Alvar, when unknown person one went after him. Alvar lunged toward Sophie and reached for her neck. Her grabbed ahold and started choking her. Fitz flew out of One's grasp, and flew toward Alvar. But before he could grab him, Sophie pinched Alvar's hand, causing him to let go. When he let go, Sophie fell to the ground, gasping for air. Fitz went over to her and helped her up, Two grabbed Fitz, and Sophie was about to help him, when she felt Alvar's hand on her shoulder. Sophie whipped around, and remembered she was wearing her sucker punch. She drew her hand back, and punched him square in the face, he flew back, and his nose was uncontrollably bleeding. Sophie turned around, and was about to inflict when Three flew their arms out at her, and she went flying into a nearby wood. A Guster. Three was a Guster. She landed hard on her back, too sore to move. Flames erupted forming a circle around her. Fintain. She could hear Sandor's loud footsteps echoing thought the forest. Purple powder sprinkled on her nose. She began to become drowsy. 

Before she could drift asleep, she heard Fintain say, "You idiot! That was sleeping powder! Let's get out of here." Then the world became dark.