8.Dance with the devil, you'll burn

Start from the beginning

The double doors made a loud slam, drawing all attention as we walked into what I supposed was the gym class. The jocks and girls
who were warming up, the balls that lay on the court, the hoop at both ends, and the large courts in there which had the imprint of S.H.S on each mid section, didn't go unnoticed. Not by me,

Not even the drools from the boys who put on jerseys, or the scowls and smiles from the girls who put on sports bra and mini shorts like us - most of them in ponytail, and two coaches - one cool and the other about to blow up. None of all went unnoticed.

From the corner of my eye, I watched Ella flash them a sweet smile. Juliana gave her signature smirk. And me being me, blank.

"Would you three like to tell me why you're late?!" A middle aged woman asked, arms crossed as she looked at us with disgust. I assumed she was the female coach from her dressing and whistle hanging over her neck.

I watched Ella open her mouth but no words formed. She put on a frown. Juliana shrugged. I just could not care less. Not at all.

"Run laps at the other side. Now!" The coach yelled, pointing to the other side of the court which was filled up with a lot of jocks. Nice.

After the little show, everyone resumed with what they were doing. "I can't believe this." Ella muttered, walking over to the other side and sighing in defeat.

"We'll live." Juliana said, patting I and Ella's back as we proceeded to the other side of the court. "In fact, I think something went up coach's ass and died up there." At this, Ella laughed. Juliana smiled.

This side of the court was filled with sweaty jocks who were running laps. But that didn't stop them from throwing us winks, and whistling. Soon enough, I, Juliana and Ella joined alongside.

As I got ready to sprint forward,I decided to stretch my arms a bit. Ignoring almost all the jocks on the court didn't seem to get them off my back nor stop the endless winks. So I turned my attention elsewhere, finding something else to distract my attention.

But instead of something else,I found someone else. Found him.

His back faced me with a ball in his hands, behind him. I watched as he shielded it away from his opponent, a blonde haired boy who was apparently, also good looking but could not compare to his opponent; Nicklaus Crown.

Couldn't deny it.

He was not even trying hard - in contradiction to the blonde who dripped of sweat. For Nicklaus, his height over the other jock was a favour to him too. Handy.

Each hand he rose up in attempt to keep the ball in his hold and away from his opponent, made his muscles move in the most intriguing way I never thought was possible. It was obvious they were just messing around. But I could not help but wonder how it'd be if he were actually serious.

I continued to eye rape him, oblivious to this myself - watched his every move as he dribbled, bounced and lifted the ball. It was confusing how I could find just his back amazing. Thoughts of this conflicted a lot of things in reality. I shook my head. You'll hurt him if you get too close. Just like everyone else.

Once I regained myself, I was just about ready to tear my eyes away from him ,even if it meant turning back for some more winks. But I was too late.

He saw me.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I muttered. His blue eyes found mine, and so did his smirk.

I mentally thanked God when he turned back around. But that was short lived once I noticed he had only done that to motion to the blonde hair something that got the latter nodding in understanding, then leaving.