"If y'all get on my nerves then yes." I smiled.

—-

"So is this everyone who will be joining us?" The lady asked.

Jamari took us to some little house. He said the lady worked at the trap as a therapist.

"Yes." Jamari nodded.

"Okay well first and foremost I'm Dr. Banks and from my understanding you three are here to talk about a recent traumatic experience."

We all nodded our heads and continued to listen.

"Can you guys introduce yourself, and tell the relationship between each other."

"Nyla, sister to Jamari , sister-in-law to Reagan."

"Reagan, girlfriend to Jamari, sister-in-law to Nyla." I said.

"Jamari, husband to Reagan, brother to stank." Jamari shrugged.

My eyes widened at how he explained our relations to each other.

"Who is stank?" Dr. Banks frowned.

"Nyla." He responded.

"Okay now that that's over, who would like to go first?" She asked.

Nobody responded until Nyla cleared her throat. "I-I'll go."

"S-So we were all sleep. Me, Reagan, FatFat, and Seem. We woke up because we heard a loud bang and glass shattering. S-So Reagan tried to call M-Mari but he didn't answer. So she told me to take the kids and go upstairs and hide. J-Ja'Seem didn't wanna leave Reagan so we all got caught trying to hide. So-Some man came and held a gun to Reagan's head and said that we couldn't leave. T-Then Seem told him to get away from her. H-He, um, He punched her to the ground and told his people to tie us up. When they tied me , Seem, and FatFat up one of the boys smirked and tried to touch me. Reagan screamed and told them no, and that they should just hurt her insteaad. I begged them not to, I begged them to just leave us all alone. One of them slapped me twice and then they started beating Reagan, T-They beat her so bad, and Seem and FatFat were just crying. When they were done they blindfolded Seem and FatFat and pulled Reagan to a couch so that I could see her. The guy who was over the others smirked a-and he started, h-he started..."

I was in tears playing with my fingers and so was Nyla. I couldn't even look at Jamari because I was scared of his reaction.

"Do you need a minute?" Dr.Banks asked me.

I shook my head and wiped my face. "I-I'm fine."

Jamari grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"He started r-raping her in front of me. I tried to close my eyes b-because I couldn't look at her but they forced me to. Ja'Seem was screaming trying to break loose from the chair. R-Reagan tried to hit him with a vase and I guess it ticked him off. H-He pulled out a gun and s-shot her in the stomach and chest. I screamed with Ja'Seem. Somehow Seem broke loose from the chair and rushed to Reagan. The man told his guys to set the house on fire. They started pouring g-gasoline everywhere and lit the house with a match. I-I started trying to free myself and I finally told Seem to untie me and FatFat. Then the man s-said, "Rest in Peace." I was trying to pull Reagan out but it was just so much smoke and I started getting weak. Reagan told me t-to get the kids and get out the house. I refused to leave her but she yelled at me, a-and told me me to tell everybody she loved them and to take care of FatFat. She started coughing up blood and made me get out with the kids. A-As I was trying to leave out with them, S-Seem jerked back and said he wasn't leaving without Reagan. I had to drag him and FatFat out the house because we were all coughing bad. W-When we got out the house fire fighters and paramedics were there. Seem tried to run back in the house so I had to pin him down. I screamed and told them that my sister was in the house and that they had to get her, b-but they kept looking like I was crazy and telling me that nobody could enter. T-That's when Mari, my mama , sister , and brother ran to me. I-I felt so numb , I felt empty b-because Reagan r-risked her life for all three of us, a-and I w-was mad because I couldn't get her out of the house. " Nyla cried biting down on her lip.