-----------------
Meanwhile
-----------------

'Boo~'

'Don't worry Bii..if it's really him..I will be here...I won't let that scumbag bother you again...'

Mew assured Gulf. The latter smiled and lean to kiss his fiancé.

----------------------------------------
Later at night...slight 🔞
----------------------------------------

Gulf finished his work and about to leave his office when he got a text message from Mew saying that he's outside waiting for him..Gulf hurriedly went to the lift..

'Why didn't you tell earlier that you're going to pick me up?' He asked..Mew peck his lips before answering...

'I wanted to surprise you that's why...'

'What if I already left ?'

'I have my ways Bii 😉' Gulf shakes his head...then,they both get in the car.

'So? Where are we going?' Gulf asked buckling his seatbelt..

'We're going to have dinner first then to my penthouse..you're staying the night..' Mew answered

'Okay boss ☺' Gulf giggled

As planned,they had dinner then head to Mew's place.

'Boo,I'll take a bath first..'

'Sure baby 😊'

Gulf went to the bathroom and fill the tub..after removing all his clothes,he gets in...

After five minutes,Mew entered and join him

After five minutes,Mew entered and join him..Gulf move forward to give Mew space behind him...

'Tired?'

'Hm..'

Mew's hands are gliding to Gulf's chest,while Gulf's are holding the sides of the tub...

'Ah~' he moaned arching his back a little with his head leaned backwards.. Mew keeps on caressing his upper body while he's squirming because of the sensation.

'Boo~' Gulf said sensually. Tilting his head to see Mew's face.

'What do you want Bii? Tell me.' Mew whispered huskily with their lips only centimeters away from each other. 

'Touch me boo~ touch me..'

'I'm already touching you baby'

Mew said before biting Gulf's lower lip...that earned a moan from the latter... 'hmm~' Mew is about to move away but Gulf's left hand hold his nape and connect their lips.. Mew groans and seek entrance to which Gulf granted... He turned Gulf to face him properly. Gulf instantly wrapped his legs on Mew's waist that made their crotches touch.