It was looking beautiful until I brought out the garland. Louis smirked at me as I turned around to get the lights out of the box after giving him the garland.

That was the biggest mistake.

I was singing quietly to myself when Louis tied me up immediately with the garland. I screamed and tried to break free but Louis worked fast, the sparkly red rope holding me captive. "L-Louis!" I tried to wiggle my arms but they were sadly glued at my sides.

"Love you, Livi!" The red garland was around me too tight. I couldn't break free. All I managed to do was hop around, causing the boys to laugh at me. I cursed under my breath as I bumped into the coffee table.

"OW!" I fell over, falling onto the leather couches, letting out a small groan.

"Genius, Louis! G-Genius!" Harry said and I could hear them high five each other.

"MUM-" I was silenced by a bow clamped over my mouth. Liam placed a finger over his lips, warning me to be quiet. Dang boys.

I watched helplessly as they finished decorating the tree, Liam lifting up Niall so he could top it off with the star.

Aww, Niam.

"Beautiful work, boys." Liam praised as they took a step back and admired it. I rolled my eyes. I did half of that. "Let's get the presents and go!"

Harry started to pick me up as my eyes grew big. I managed to shake to bow off my lips and glared at the him. "W-What's going-"

"Your Zayn's present, dear," Harry smirked at me as he picked up my waist and threw me over his shoulder, as I grumbled.

The boys knew how I was making him wait for a month and a half. They applauded me actually. In the end I was glad I made him wait. It didn't make me seem desperate and by him waiting, I'd know that his love for me is real. I'm not just his Fallback girl and he's not just going out with me because he misses Perrie. Half of me just wanted to say 'Yes! Yes! I love you too!' But another - a much stronger, less vulnerable side of me - said 'No'. I didn't wanna seem desperate. He had to work for me. He hurt me, now he had to make it right.

'But what if I'm not worth it?' The insecure part of me whispered dirtily in my ear. 'You're no Perrie, Olivia. Look at her with her blond hair and stunning blue eyes. What do you have? Plain black hair and boring brown eyes.'

'Stop,' I told myself, for the sake of my self esteem. 'Stop.'

I made the requirements for Zayn. If he didn't want to meet them, that's his problem. That's just a sign that he wasn't Mr. Right. Maybe he isn't my knight in shining armor. As much as I'd like him to be, maybe we just aren't meant to be together . . . In that way. Maybe we're better off just friends.

I started to think of Harry, probably a little more than I should. What if he was Mr. Right? We already got along great and he defended me when Zayn was acting like a jerk. Maybe he was my knight in shining armor. I glanced at Harry a few times, just thinking of what it might be like. Harry carried me outside. Josh and my dad casually waved goodbye, like this was some normal everyday thing. Wow, guys. Thanks.

"Wait, Harry, has it been-"

"Oh yeah." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I suddenly felt my cheeks get red as Harry carefully put me in the front seat next to Louis who was driving. I smiled a bit to myself as the boys sang along to the Christmas songs. I got to hear them sing, and it was perfect.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

"I'M GOING I'M GOING! ALL RIGHT! SHEESH!" I screamed at the boys as we arrived at the hospital.