(Chapter 35: Cliché)

<No one>

      Toby had his eyes squeezed closed, now upright on the shore. EJ was directly beside the man, the demon surgeon smoothly rubbing his back before a surge of water drained from Toby's lips, his coughing ending as he heaved, catching his breath. Tim pressed the tip of his cigarette against the rock beside him, launching himself up as he rushed to his lover's side, enveloping his arms around him and pulling him to his chest, holding him, breathing in relief.

"You're okay-" He heaved, clearly stating it for himself, his hand rustling through the poxy's soaked, once fluffy brown hair. "You're okay, you're here, your heart's still beating, your lungs are working, your awake, you're here-" He took a breath, squeezing Toby slightly, Toby winding his arms around Tim's torso and cuddling into his chest gently.

"I am," Toby mumbled, his voice scratchy, a gentle smile spreading across his face as he opened his eyes, looking at his boyfriend. "And you're getting soaked," Toby stated, Tim just hugging harder, saying nothing but giving a gentle chuckle.

"Darling~" Tim called in a sing-songy tone. It had been a good year since everything had gone down. The monster from before hadn't shown it's self since. The two men discovered themselves in a cabin away from the others, their own little vacation. They'd been there for a few weeks, almost two months just as a quick break. Toby glanced up from his phone.

"Hm?" he hummed, looking up at Tim, who stood in the small kitchen beside the living-room.

"Ready to go out for the surprise I was talking about?" Tim asked, setting a sponge on the counter before wiping his hands on a cloth.

Toby processed the words, but his brain malfunctioned.

"The huh?-" He blinked, Tim blinked.

"The surprise? I said we'd eat dinner, clean up, then I'd give you your surprise?" Tim explained.

"Ooh, right," He stood up, putting his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, I'm ready," Tim smiled. Toby returned it as he made his way over, Tim taking his hand and leading him out into the forest.

The duo stopped in a clearing a little away from their home. Toby looked around at the forest. The orange light of the sky danced on the leaves as a breeze blew by, ruffling Toby's fluff. Tim smiled gently, taking Toby's hand.

"We've gone through quite a bit together." He said, "We've been by each other's side for almost two years. You're my partner in crime, my love, my life. I don't think I could've dreamt up a person better than you." Tim rambled, smiling, Toby blushing and looking away, a shy smile playing on his lips. "That's why..." Tim reached his hand into his pocket. "I.." He knelt down, Toby stepping back in shock. "-Wish to marry you." He stated, flipping open a ring case that held a candy ring. Toby stared, chuckling lightly

"Cliché, But I'd love to" He smiled. Tim smiled, standing upright and gently kissing Toby.

<August 24th of 2018 - January 6th, 2021. Pls why did this keep going

no more wholesome message fuck you (slash jay)>

UPADATE; RECENT STUFF HERE !!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/275552210-indecent-ticcimask

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓜𝓮 - ❣︎☾︎𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤☽︎❣︎ 🎉