𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘(𝚁𝟷𝟾 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

(HEAVY R18)

"Dont look so nervous. You know im the strongest" You looked flushed in color as you went up one step then the other.

"You have a vice grip on my wrist Satoru" Gojou looked back down at you, you were convinced he looked handsome doing just about anything. The window was open and the slight moonlight was beaming down on him.

Even he knew he looked good.

"Hurry up, If you have this stamina while training you're bound to die in the real world."

You didn't say a word back to his remark.

"Oh? Now you dont want to talk to me?" Gojou grabbed your neck and pulled you up close to him. It didn't hurt but you were amazed on how quickly he pulled you up by just your neck.

Gojou finished leading you up the stairs but because you were so uneasy on what happened next it felt like you were stuck on an infinite time loop on the stairs. There was so many scenarios going through your head at once but the more you tried to ease your mind the harder you thought about what you really wanted.

"Maybe he's just going to watch those shitty films and make me do jumping jacks in the corner, Maybe he's going to make me feed him his favorite snacks?" You were stuck in your own brain thinking and wondering that was next. You felt a slow heat tingling feeling whenever you would let your thoughts run wild.

"You know what we both want" Akeji spoke in your ear and it made you much more antsy than before. You started to fall trapped to an undesirable urge that you knew would soon take over you if you didn't get away from the person who was responsible for making you feel this way.

"I'll sleep in the guest room tonight Satoru. You can sleep in her room." This was your final attempt.

"Oh nooo I cant allow such a vulnerable person to be alone with such a scary demon residing inside of them." He stopped and this made you also come to a halt. "There's no need for you to leave me alone cold tonight" He opened Kuhari's door.

"After you" he insisted. You didnt move because you were nervous to enter so he went in first and pulled you in after him. he pulled you right in front of the bed, the masters bed was huge and was very spacious. You thought to be sly and make the first move but he was always a step ahead of you and spun you both around pushing you on the bed.

You looked up at him with your elbows pressing down in the bed and your legs spread from the spontaneous fall. He looked back down at you but now your field of vision went further down and you were able to see his dick print. You never seen him so hard but come to think of it you never really noticed but a couple of times.

"Gojou, you said we couldn't."

"I also said don't question me but it fell on deaf ears. Give me a word"

"A Word?" You looked confused at him. "Itadori"

"I refuse kindly! pick another one!" he struck a small pose

"Well, I guess.." you placed your hand on your chin and looked around to think of a word "Dresser"

You felt Gojou grab you and pull you up from the laying position you were in and he placed your head next to his dick. You were too in a lustful shock to even say anything but the warm feeling you felt on the side of your face where he rubbed gave you a boost of confidence you needed.

"What are you waiting for?" Akeji spoke out to you. "Do I have to do everything myself?" You felt your hands go towards his pants and you unzipped his pants and started to pull them down. Now you could see the imprint better and you got to see just how aroused he was because every-time his dick would twitch his grip would tighten on you.