𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Kuhari must've been richer than what she told people because her closet was full of nice and wonderful fabrics you would've never thought to purchase. Gojou never told you to pack "fancy"  clothes so you borrowed hers in hopes she wouldn't mind. You tore through her closet leaving no fabric untouched before you seen A luxurious  piece poking out at you. You checked the tag out of curiosity.

"Is this Gucci?" You turned it to look for another identification--Gojou seen you. 

"Gucci? When we get back we're getting you an appointment to none other than the campus eye doc-tor!! Or you can just let me take a look at them."  You looked over at him and covered the outfit so he wouldn't see it.

"Oh, My indecisive fighter found something in a fashionable time?" He poked his head around you to try to see what you held onto.

 "Get out let me change"  You snapped at him.

"Or what? What if I don't?" He placed his head between your shoulder and your neck while he talked to you. "How would you even go about punishing someone in my high caliber?"

"..." You didn't say anything or move.

"Sometimes I know you forget who you're talking to but you should also keep in mind your situation"

"why are you in such a good mood tonight?"  You turned your head away from him and quickly covered the outfit again.

"I'm always in a good mood but Im not the biggest teacher on liars."  He straightened his posture before walking over to the door and stopped. "Don't think too hard about it, we can talk about it later." He closed the door on his exit.

After about an hour of preparing yourself for your night with him you were finally done and ready to show yourself to him. 

"This wouldn't have taken so long if he would have told me this before we fucking left." you huffed out while picking up the dirty clothes you trained in.

You walked down the stairs to see him none-other than spread eagle over the couch watching a corny foreign movie. You seen his glasses were on his face so you hoped to get another glimpse of his eyes before the evening came to a closure. He was too absorbed in the movie to recognize you came down the stairs so you cleared your throat to get his attention.

He looked up from his movie and gave you a quiet moment while he took you all in."I mean it was worth it all, Are you ready now?" You seen him get up and walk over to you he wrapped his arms on your shoulders and stroked them trying to get the soft feel of you before walking out the door. After all, you knew he was unpredictable so thats why you were preparing yourself mentally.

You two arrived to the restaurant and decided to get the seat that shown the most scenery. You pulled out your camera and took pictures you tried to take them in secrecy because you felt like an obnoxious tourist.

"Would you like my assistance with that?" He extended his hands at you before taking the camera. He turned around and faced the camera at him before saying "Say Gojou is the best and the strongest!"

"Goj-" He snapped the picture.

"That can go on a Christmas card." He tucked it back in his pocket

"We might want to take pictures later, let's save the film okay?" The waiter came out and began to take orders from the both of you.

"Two bottles of your strongest alcohol please, it's a celebratory night for us."

"Right away sir" Your waiter assured, it took less than five minutes before he returned with two beautiful bottles of exotic tastes even the commoner would have to admit it looked good.

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒 [Gojo Satoru X Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें