Good day gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

"Finally! We got Sparky the light bulb to take a bite!" I cheered fist pumping the air.

"What did I say about calling me that Blondie!?" Laxus yelled at me.

"That I could call you it when pigs started flying...." I said.

"Exactly. And I don't see any pigs flying." He said smirking.

"Actually pigs are flying see." I said showing them a video of pigs flying on my lacrima (in media) "Plus even if pigs weren't flying I would still call you that because you like to call me Blondie even though your blonde as well!" I said as I began to smirk while Laxus's smirk disappeared of his face.

"Look who's coming." Mira said looking behind us.

I peeked over my shoulder and saw Natsu, Gray, and Erza walking over here.

I could feel a smile creep its way onto my face as excitement burst iits way through out my body.

I turned my body around completely to face them while nibbleing on my oh so yummy strawberry crepe.

Finally when they were in front of me I was goinng to say 'Hey!' but Natsu just all of a sudden smacked my little piece of delicouse heaven out of my hand makeing it fall on to the ground.

"My Baby! What was that for Natsu!?" I yelled at him.

"I felt like doing it. Also we have to tell you something. Your off the team and I suggest you should just leave this guild. I mean face it Lucy. Your weak, pathetic, a waste of space, and you always hide behind your spirits. Fairy Tail dosen't need some one like you in the guild" Was all he said and when I heard those words it was as if my world stopped.

"W-what.......?" I muttered out with wide eyes.

"Your weak Lucy! Face it! Stop playing stupid and just leave already!" He yelled at me. He was going to slap me in the face but Laxus quickly grabbed his hand.

"The hell do y-" I cutted Laxus off by placeing my hand in front of him.

"It's ok Nii-san....." I said with my bangs casting a shadow over my eyes. When the guild all heard that Laxus was my big brother their eyes widened. No body knew this except for Mira, Wendy, Master, the exceeds, Levy, and of course Laxus.

"But Lulu...." He said.

"Its fine really. Cause the only problem here is that this Baka-mander here dosen't know who I really am! I am Lucy Heartfilia-Dreyar, Strongest Celestial mage in all of Magnolia! And you dare to call me weak! And also for your information I dont hide behind my spirits! I fight along side them! While you were busy ignoreing me for months I built up my physical strength and speed. And when I summon my spirits they are the ones who use up my magic energy, not theirs. So don't come pranceing up to me acting like you know who i am and how strong i am! Tch, to think I actually thought of you as my bestfriend." I yelled at Natsu.

"And if you want me to quit the guild, then I will." I said lifting up my left hand with my guild mark on it. I placed my hand over the guild mark and began to forceibly remove the mark.

Once it was gone I had a red bruise on my hand and it was burning and stinging really bad. I mean I was expecting that. Forceing to remove your guild mark is like ripping your skin off.

I turned towards my brother, Wendy, and Mira and smiled at them. They all had wide eyes and Mira and Wendy were both crying.

"Dont cry. Please. I will be back soon. I just want the Baka-mander to realise exactly what he had done and accomplished here to day. I will be back soon so wait for me." I said smileing as I turned around and walked out of the guild holding my burning red hand.