Good day gone Wrong

*Lucy's P.O.V*

I was walking towards the guild wearing a pink and black tank top with a black skirt and some black knee high boots along with my belt with my keys and whip attached to it.

For the pass 3 months I have been ignored by the guild. I don't know why though. The only people that would talk to me is Laxus, Levy, Mira, Wendy, Master, and the exceeds.

As I was walking I suddenly got the urge to get a crepe from the crepe stand I was passing by.

I walked up to the stand and looked over all the many different flavors as my mouth began to water.

"Hmm....which should I get? Strawberry or chocolate?" I thought out loud while tapping my finger on my chin.

"Can't decide which one to get?" The crepe stand guy asked.

"No I can't. I don't know if I should get strawberry or chocolate.... Hmmmm.....Oh I know! Can I get the both please?" I asked the man with stars in my eyes.

He chuckled at my excitement while giveing me a nod. "How much will it cost?" I asked pulling my jewel pouch out.

"Well for such a pretty little lady with as much enthusiasm as yourself I will give you them both for the price of one. And it also looks like your apart of Fairy Tail judgeing by your guild mark. Your guild does a lot for this town so its worth it." The man said with a smile while making the two pastries.

"Wow! Thank you so much! Here you go." I said handing him 20 jewel for the pastries. I then dropped an extra 20 jewel into the tip jar while he handed me the two pastries.

"Thanks for the pastries! Have a nice day!" I said walking away while waveing.

'This day is going really well so far.' I thought to my self as I skipped to the guild.

As I reached the guild and pushed the doors open and yelled out 'Ohayo Minna!' I got a 'Ohayo!' Back from my real friends and grunts and sighs from all the others.

Even though I was sad on the inside I hid it with a smile on my face as I skipped over to the bar where Wendy was sitting and talking to Mira who was cleaning a glass.

"Ohayo Wendy-chan, Mira-san." I said sitting in the seat next to Wendy. "I got a crepe for you Wendy. Just pick between strawberry and chocolate." I said showing her the two pastries.

"Wahhh!!! Really!? Thanks so much Lucy-san! Uhh... Can I have the chocolate one?" She asked as she stared at the crepe with a little drool coming out of her mouth.

"Of course! Here you go!" I said handing her the crepe.

"Tell me Lucy. Did you buy two crepes because you couldn't choose which one you wanted so you thought you would just try to eat some of Wendy's?" Mira asked while smirking.

"Waaahhhh!?!?!? N-n-nooooo.....he he..." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Uh huh....OK" Mira said still smirking.

"Its Ok Mira-san, Lucy-san, I don't mind sharing. That is if I get to try some of yours Lucy-San." Wendy said.

"Really Wendy!? Yay!!! Your such a sweet little Angel Wendy! And of course you can have some of mine!" I squeeled while hugging her.

We then there happily while talking and sharing the crepes. Laxus came over and joined on our conversation and every now and then I would shove my crepe in his face teasing him about how he knows he wants a bite and he would just swat my hand away while grunting that he doesn't until finally he took a bite of it and we all cheered