prolouge

****THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING*****

~*~Prologue~*~

I held onto my blanket, shivering. It was a cold night in Littleton, Colorado, and a blizzard was happening. I sat by the warm fire, staring into its endless flames as I struggled to keep warm. The power was out, and all my worry was to my puppy. She was shivering madly, so I grabbed her, moving her closer to me, desperately giving her warmth. She was a white Siberian husky, even though she was tiny, I knew she would grow. I knew her kind was supposed to be used to this weather. But for some reason, she wasn't used to it.

"Would you like some Hot chocolate, Rose?" Mother asked.

"Yes, please" I responded quietly. I knew we should have bought Sasha, my puppy, clothes for the winter. My mother passed by, her black, long hair cascading over her shoulders. She handed me the cup of hot chocolate. I grabbed it.

"Be careful, don't burn yourself" she said. As I sipped from the cup, the hot sensation burned my tongue and I let out a small yelp.

"Rose, your 17, you should know better" My mom scolded. I frowned

"I'm sorry, I’m just so cold" I muttered. The cup was still hot, so I placed the cup on Sasha, hoping its warmth would keep her warm as well.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight Rose" Mom said, her voice faint as she walked upstairs.

"Night" I called back. I had Semi curly brown hair and Hazel eyes with full lips and pale skin. In the corner of the living room, held my instruments that I loved to play. A guitar, piano, drums, violin, Flute, you name it, I could play it. I was very musical. I loved to write songs.

Suddenly, the sound of the whistling wind got louder and the door burst open, making Sasha sprinted out

"Sasha!" I hollered. She would die in the cold! Without thinking, I ran outside and my face was instantly greeted by the cold. I started shaking by the terrifying monster of a blizzard. I ran towards, unable to see, and freezing to death.

3rd person's POV

Jack frost, the teenage immortal soul, that was also a guardian since last year, happened to be in Littleton Colorado, where there was a monstrous Blizzard. Curiously, Jack traveled around to see if any foolish children were out. of course, nobody could survive the weather, not one living thing. That was when Jack heard a faint bark.

Gliding towards the ground, a dog appeared before him. A Siberian husky with blue eyes pounced, shaking. Her collar jingled so Jack kneeled down, reading the poor puppy's collar. He picked up the puppy and headed towards her home.

As he arrived, the door was open. He set the puppy in and close the door and put out the fire, knowing the house would set on fire if it was left open, although jack wondered why the door would be open at a weather like this, he continued his search for any troubled children.

Rose continues to search, her human body couldn't hold the cold anymore. But all that wondered in her mind was "where is Sasha?" her helpless body started shaking until she couldn't hold it anymore. She was screaming for her lost puppy, unaware of his return.

Her weak and unsteady body collapsed, and Rose's last thought was saving her lost puppy before the blizzard ate her alive.

Somewhere close by, trees were on fire because of the smoke and ashes it had caught by a family's chimney. With no luck what-so-ever, The fire had caught on Rose, even though her lifeless body was buried in  the never ending snow, her body was set on fire only to burn into ashes before it was easily put out  by the storm. Her ashes flew off, the moon glistening down at her.

A/N ok, I know I said I wouldn't be writing stories, but after watching this movie, I was tempted to write a story. And this main character is...xXxRose_Music_424xXx because I am a HUGE fan of her work!