ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝 (𝕄)

Start from the beginning

     He has left that passage?  Moreover, the place where Yang Mu was located seemed to have gone out of that world.

     Except for him, no other humans appeared.

     Yang Mu thought of the things he had encountered in the passage before, and only felt a burning pain behind him, and even a sticky feeling.  With a pale face, he tried to walk a few steps forward, his legs were as if he had been filled with lead, Yang Mu felt very strenuous every step he took, and there would be a tearing pain in the back.

     Only at this time, Yang Mu finally realized what kind of pain other people said "racking the egg", but other people are "racking the egg", and he is the chrysanthemum.

     The clothes on his body were changed, but Yang Mu's body must have not been cleaned. The sticky feeling behind him made Yang Mu frown uncomfortably.

     Although he understood that Shi Dixuan couldn't restrain his behavior because of the aphrodisiac and the sweet scent on his body, but Yang Mu could not stop some resentment.

     It doesn't matter if he gets fucked by him, as a result, Shi Dixuan just throws himself in the wilderness, and destroys himself. What if he is buried in the belly of a beast?

     Yang Mu gritted his teeth, took out the flying sword from his storage ring, and prepared to fly with the sword. First, he left here to find a place to wash himself.  When the cultivation base was transported, he suddenly discovered that his cultivation base had reached the middle stage of the out-of-eye stage.

     His eyes widened, quite in disbelief.

     Although it is known that the semen of the orcs has the effect of improving skill, but the cultivation base of this promotion is a bit too much, right?  Is it because Shi Dixuan is too powerful, that's why his novices have this effect?

     He stepped on Feijian with difficulty, and Yang Mu galloped away.

     Let's talk about this later, Yang Mu just wants to clean it first, and then sleep comfortably.

     ——

     "Wang, why didn't you kill that human?" Not long after Yang Mu left, the forest behind him suddenly fluctuated twice like the surface of the water, and then two figures came out.

     One of them is Shi Dixuan.

     Shi Dixuan looked at Yang Mu's far direction with deep eyes, without saying a word.  The person beside him gritted his teeth bitterly, as if resenting Yang Mu who had left.

     This person's body is a black panther, and everyone in the family likes to call him Xiaohei.

     Shi Dixuan broke into the secret realm of the orcs by mistake and got the inheritance of the strong orc. As the orcs who have stayed in this place for a long time for this inheritance, they did not have a trace of dissatisfaction or jealousy. Some of their hearts were just full.  Excitement.

     Because if there is a strong person among the orcs, it means that the orcs have the strength to resist humans.

     But after really seeing Shidixuan, the hearts of these beasts were cold.

     Shi Dixuan was holding a human being in his hands, and that human being was concealed by clothing and could not see his appearance.  It was only from the bare calf that the human being held by Shi Dixuan was not wearing any clothes.

     Moreover, the human body was still stained with the breath of Shi Dixuan, that breath was particularly strong, these beast races' noses lightly smelled, and they knew what had happened.