ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Edited by xiaonyaang Thanks for your hard work
__________
Yang Mu was one of the mediocre youths of the 21st century. His daily life was boring enough. Either he skipped classes or went back to his dormitory to read novels.

Even if he had dreamed, he never dreamed that he could go through life like a story written in the novel, yet he would never dare to think, that it would really happen to him.

It's just that Yang Mu's aspirations a bit high at first. His brain is full of the OP storylines of the protagonist such as, after they go through transmigration, each moves they created will cause a sensation.

He wanted to make his own achievements in the continent after his transmigration and joined a small sect, but Yang Mu spiritual power detected was terrible.

His own lofty aspirations suddenly seemed to get slammed like a bubble, and then burst. Yang Mu was assigned to a remote hilltop by the martial artists and became a little handyman. Helping the martial artist to pick water and grow vegetables every day, but could live his life freely.

Even if he is ambitious, Yang Mu knows clearly that he still has the dream of spring and autumn even without any redeeming abilities, which could be helpful. He wouldn't know when or how he will be killed at that time.

He still practices ordinary exercises in this small sect for his stability. He does not expect to be high-strength, but only for longevity purposes, safety and health.

Maybe Heaven had animosity with him, and even this stable life will not be persisted for Yang Mu.

When Yang Mu went out to buy some items at the market, he saw an extremely bloody and terrifying scene when he returned to the sect.

The injuries on the martial artist's bloody corpse were new with some fresh wounds that have indicated that they had just died. The blood was slowly flowing from the wounds of the corpses and spread onto the ground until an outline of bloody painting could be seen.

There was a strong bloody smell in the air, which was very disgusting.

Yang Mu even saw the corpse of the head of the sect not too far away, lying in the center of a pool of blood. He looked closely, it seemed that the pool of blood was flowing from the head of that body.

It is no exaggeration to describe how those corpses look like when visually lying on the floor like that.

Yang Mu looked at the fragmented pavilion in front, which was usually full of vitality, full of people, now lifeless, and the protective formation outside did not seem to work anymore.

He looked in the direction of the murderer with the costume of this martial sect disciple, obviously wearing an extremely ordinary white plain coat, but when worn by this person, it just outlined the person's slender and tall figure.

Even when standing quietly there, the majestic momentum of the person could make people feel fear. Even if the man didn't turn his back to himself, he could still feel the fear from his heart.

Looking down again, this man's white and jade-like fingers were slightly facing down, and a bright red dazzle on his hand was dripping down at this time, forming a small pool of blood on the uneven ground.

Those are human blood.

At this moment, the man suddenly moved. His white, jade-like fingers were held in claws, and he stretched gently in the direction of a stone. His posture is extremely elegant, although the person who looks at the back is not very young, the movements he made have a feeling of being immortal.