ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

The forest is not too far from Yu'an School, but not too close.

     After Yu Shian asked the groom to park the carriage to a remote place not far from the forest, he made him turn around and go back.

     And they flew with swords to find the orcs.

     This is a remote place, there are not many people there, and Yu Shi'an doesn't have to worry that his whereabouts will be known by others.

     Yang Mu followed behind blankly, not eager or slow, anyway, he was not prepared to contribute to this action.

     He just came to make a soy sauce...

     Shidixuan had already had the foundation-building stage on his face, so he didn't need to fly with Yang Mu's Royal Sword.

     He randomly threw a sword to Shi Dixuan from the storage ring, and Yang Mu followed Yu Shi'an with the sword and flew.

     Elder Wen and his apprentice Yujian flew in front of Yang Mu, seemingly impatient for those orcs.

     After swaying around in this forest for a while, Yu Shi'an and others saw the figure of the orc.

     It was a black panther, full of wild beauty.  Its lines are smooth, its fur is smooth and shiny, and its cultivation has reached the inner alchemy stage!

     Yu Shi'an's eyes lit up in an instant, and he waved his hand to signal Yang Mu and the others not to make any noises, and he sneaked over quietly, wanting to attack the black panther.

     But the perception of this panther is far more sensitive than Yu Shi'an imagined.

     When Yu Shi'an was a few feet away from the black leopard, the black panther leaped as if he had found the place where Yu Shi'an was. After jumping continuously, he quickly left the place.

     This black panther is obviously speed-type, and the figure running fast seems to be jumping continuously.  Even Yang Mu didn't see its figure clearly, and it disappeared.

     The black panther's figure disappeared within Yu Shi'an's sight in the blink of an eye, and he clenched his fist bitterly.

     Yu Shi'an was obviously a little gloomy, he returned to Yang Mu and the others, and said with a calm face: "Separately go to the orcs, don't let any orcs you see escape!"

     ——

     On the other side, the black leopard escaped from under Yu Shi'an's eyelids. After running through a thicket of trees, it came to a world completely different from the outside.

     In this world, there are many kinds of orcs.  Among them, several black panthers, which were obviously larger in size, saw this panther running in from the outside panting, and they all leaned in, talking in the language of the orcs.

     "Xiao Hei, what happened, are you so panicked?" The one who spoke was the oldest one among the Panthers.

     The black panther named Xiaohei hurriedly said, "I saw humans outside just now!"

     "Humans?!" Panthers panicked when they reached their age, but soon they calmed down.

     "Don't panic, now let all the orcs that are active outside come back here. If humans chase them, they will directly lead them to the orc ruins."

     "Orc ruins? But..." After hearing this word, the younger black panther on the side seemed to want to say something.

     The older ones interrupted it directly, with a calm tone, giving these orcs a sense of peace of mind.