ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝 (𝕄)

When Shi Dixuan entered fiercely, Yang Mu almost passed out in pain.

     Only after personally experiencing it, Yang Mu could truly feel the size of Shidixuan.

     That size is simply not something humans can have...Oh, he almost forgot, Shi Dixuan was not a human in the first place.

     Yang Mu was still struggling desperately at the beginning, but the more he struggled, the more violent Shi Dixuan's movements became.  In the end, Yang Mu could only lie on the wall peacefully, because he really didn't have the strength to struggle anymore.

     Shi Dixuan's cultivation suddenly became so powerful, and most of it was to accept the inheritance here... Yang Mu was thinking about it, trying to ignore the pain behind him.

     However, Yang Mu's pain from the beginning became more and more violent with Shi Dixuan's movements, and gradually it was mixed with some pleasure.

     This kind of pleasure made Yang Mu's body a little numb, he gritted the roots of his teeth tightly, not letting himself groan.

     The cold wall was warmed by Yang Mu's body temperature, but Shi Dixuan clasped Yang Mu's hand, causing him to lie down on the ground again.

     As soon as his back touched the cold ground, Yang Mu pressed a warm body on his body, and the empty space behind him was filled up again.

     Yang Mu could even feel the pulse of the huge thing behind him.

     Shi Dixuan's arms were full of masculinity, and his forehead was covered with beads of sweat. When he twitched back and forth, a few drops of sweat would slide along his face to his chin, and then drip onto Yang Mu's body.  .

     Yang Mu's whole person was like a helpless boat in the stormy waves, and the feeling behind him couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or pain.

     His hand was buckled up by Shi Dixuan, and his fists were clenched tightly.  Under Shi Dixuan's wave after wave of violent impacts, his eye sockets were a little sore, and this tingling feeling made him feel an urge to cry.

     Yang Mu raised his eyes and looked at Shi Dixuan in front of him.

     Shi Dixuan's jaw line was tightly taut, and his face was full of men's sex appeal. He opened his lips slightly and gasped quickly.  There are strong chest muscles under the neck, and abdominal muscles on the waist and abdomen.

     Biting his lip, Yang Mu closed his eyes again.

     As a cultivator, his good physique allowed him to keep a clear head even after this situation lasted for a long time.

     However, no matter how good the physique was, Shi Dixuan couldn't help but toss like this.

     After Shi Dixuan twitched fiercely for a few more times, Yang Mu only felt that a hot liquid with immense energy filled his body, and then he lost his mind.

     ——

     Half asleep and half awake, Yang Mu's body burned like fire, making him extremely uncomfortable.  Especially in the lower abdomen, while there is a hot temperature, there is also a tingling feeling.

     There seemed to be a powerful force in the meridians ramming around, making him groan uncomfortably.

     When the situation got better, Yang Mu reluctantly opened his eyes.  Glue sticks between the upper and lower eyelids, which is hard to separate.

     Yang Mu's eyes were green and lush.

     He opened his eyes, and it took a long time for his chaotic brain to wake up completely.  As if his whole body had been crushed by a car, he climbed up with difficulty, looked around, surrounded by trees, and occasionally there were some insects and beasts.