ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Edited by LazyWriter007

On the second day when Shi Di Xuan took the pass, Yang Mu could not see him.

Yang Mu came to the expedition after being shaken in the school for a few days. He is an elder, and no entry order is required to enter the adventure.

Houshan was completely separated from the martial arts by the formation method. At the entrance, there were two old men guarding the door. There was no surprise.

The two old men's cultivation practice was only a period of refining gas, and they were thrown here by the martial arts to watch the rear hill. They were sleeping on the pole, and they opened their eyes when they felt someone came.

A smile appeared on an old face, and one of them said: "Elder Yang, are you going into this adventure?"

Although these two old people's cultivation practices are much lower than theirs, Yang Mu is somewhat unaccustomed to these two old people who seem to be several decades older than themselves and use honorifics for themselves.

Yang Mu also understands that this is the rule of the continent. The strong is the king. Everything is said in terms of strength, so he does not want to struggle with the above problems.

He nodded.

In this expedition, only disciples will come here, and elders with higher training will never set foot here. The cold young man who entered here a few days ago flashed through the minds of the two old men, and they understood why Yang Mu came here.

After all, he is his own disciple. When he comes to an area that is dangerous to him, he will naturally come to see him in peace. Elder Yang was cold and indifferent on the surface, but in fact, his heart was still very careful and gentle.

The old man's face: I understand, the expression I know everything opens the formation, and sideways, let Yang Mu enter this adventure.

Yang Mu was purely curious to hang out and had no intention of going to see his apprentice.

Walking into the back hill, the mountains were stacked in front of him, but at the moment Yang Mu stepped in, the clear mountains and rivers suddenly showed up.

The lake that didn't exist originally appeared suddenly not far from Yang Mu. The reddish sun hung in mid-air, and the lake sparkled against the cascading mountains.

Behind him was a flat green ping and the two old men had disappeared.

Although Yang Mu had heard the illusion long ago, he still saw it for the first time today.

It's just that this illusion is slightly ordinary. If Yang Mu wants to go out, he can directly break through this illusion.

Instead of using the flying technique of Yujian, Yang Mu watched the surrounding scenery while walking.

The world here is beautiful, with birds singing everywhere, and the fragrance of the flowers around. The sun in mid-air seemed to coat the whole world with a golden yellow color, which looked hazy and unrealistically beautiful.

When Yang Mu was hanging around, he met a few fierce beasts. Too lazy to destroy these beasts, he dodged directly.

The only benefit of the large number of humans capturing the Orcs is that the low-cultivator can safely pass through most of the forest without worrying about orc attacks.

Even if there are orcs in that forest, they dare not come out to attack humans. Once it is known that there are orcs in the forest, many humans who have become high-strength people will go to that forest.