ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Edited by MelRTH   thank you for the hard work

After all, Yang Mu is afraid that there won't be another chance at rebirth if he dies again. He must take good care of his life... Although his Cuiqing constitution is a little strange; life is more important.

Is he just feeling emotional? Yang Mu collapsed, and he tried his best to take a breath.

He naturally took a few deep breaths of fresh air. It is indeed the place where the strongest live. The spiritual power contained in the air is much stronger than in the small, broken house where he lived during his previous life.

Pushing the door open, Yang Mu decided to go out and walk around the school. Since he was only a small handyman for the school in his previous life, he didn't know much about it.

Seeing as he did not inherit Elder Yang's memory, he first went out to get familiar with the environment here, and then got some news from others to save himself from troubles in the future.

There is no one around Yang Mu's house and apparently, he only plants flowers and trees; dazzling and scented flowers, and lush greenery. This place really looks like a paradise.

There were occasional birds staying on the tree, and their chirping resounded a few times; the crisp chirping sounding like music. A bird rested on the tree for a while, then fluttered its wings and flew away.

Yang Mu stared blankly at the yellow bird fluttering away, a relaxed look on his face, and shook his head with a sigh. He thought of the treatment of the orcs on this continent and felt that it was best not to awaken as beasts.

Not awakening as wise beasts, and ordinary humans will not cause much trouble except catching said beasts for food. After all, in the eyes of those who cultivate immortals, these beasts are simply nor worthy of them.

The awakening of the spiritual wisdom is a nightmare for the orcs.

Yang Mu had only seen such scenarios in books but had never met them in reality. After coming to this continent and following Shi Dixuan, he had seen many orcs be squeezed by humans, and finally die.

Under the capture and killing, some of the orcs are on the verge of extinction, and the death method is still so...humiliating. It's no wonder that the orcs will have an endless attitude towards humans... So for the extreme orc that insulted him in his last life, Yang Mu felt that even if he himself was innocent; he did not blame the orc much.

Although the orc was irritated; Yang Mu felt angry, but Yang Mu thought he could change his direction. If he was forced to move; he would force himself to Ziwei. And if he watched his compatriots be squeezed to death by humans, although he would not be angry at the entire race, he would still have resentment against humanity.

After all, in addition to ordinary people on the entire continent, there are some humans who are not qualified to receive orcs. None of the other humans will be uncomfortable when facing the orc Jingye comparable to Dabuwan. [This means that except for the humans that are not qualified to get orcs, the rest would prefer the orcs essence/semen over Dabuwan, which is basically the pill to raise cultivation, I think.]

Elder Yang's cultivation practice is already unmatched in the whole school, and thus, even if Yang Mu did not inherit Elder Yang's memory, his body has preserved this aspect of Yun Gong. Yang Mu thought directly in his mind and Yu Jian flew over, with the sound of "Teng", a silver, shining sword with a fierce, wind breaking sound suddenly appeared at Yang Mu's feet.

Then he rose into the sky and took Yang Mu away.

At first, Yang Mu shook a few times and almost fell. He quickly stabilized his figure.