Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature

Mulai dari awal

Deadpool: Huh. I guess it was all just a dream.

He gets up leaving the workshop and heads for the kitchen. As he opens the fridge to get some eggs out, he turns around closing the fridge and sees the pink cat standing there at the table.

Deadpool: Huh. I guess it wasn't a dream. Want a omelette?

He starts making the omelette with the cat sitting in one of the chairs. As soon as he finished, he places them in two separate plates. He sits down with her and starts eating as he usually does.

Deadpool: So, you got a name?

The cat girl doesn't seem to respond.

Deadpool: I see. How about I give you a name. How about...Catwoman.

She shakes her head for a no.

Deadpool: Yeah you're right. That's already taken. Oh! What about Cat girl.

Cat girl: ...

Deadpool: Yeah, that's too generic. What could be a good name?

Cat girl: ...

Deadpool: Hmm. You know, I was gonna go for Catty Mccatty face, but how about...Bagi.

Cat girl: ???

Deadpool: It just came up on my mind right now. So how about it.

She responds with a yes as she is now called Bagi. He and Bagi finished thier breakfast and head out for the day. Deadpool got some clothes for her to wear first, namely his. As they go out, she starts walking like Deadpool. He seems to not mind since she does have some intellect in her.

Deadpool: So Bagi, where do you wanna go first?

She points to a park where other people are.

Deadpool: Yep. I feel like we should use a good exercise.

At the park, Deadpool finds a frisbee to throw, of course he had to "ask" for it first. And by ask, it means forcibly take it.

Deadpool: Alright, get ready to go.

He throws the frisbee and Bagi runs for it with all four of her limbs to run quickly. The frisbee goes flying back and she stops to go the other way to catch the frisbee.

Deadpool: Come to Papa, frisbee.

The frisbee went fast right into Deadpool's face caving his forehead in.

Deadpool: Well...at least it didn't kill me.

Deadpool and Bagi then go to a Café shop where they head in.

Cashier: Hello. May I take your order?

Deadpool: Me and my friend would like a...wait. Do you drink coffee?

Bagi Shrugs meaning she doesn't know.

Deadpool: We'll get mocha frappés then.

Cashier: She can't talk?

Deadpool: She can. She just isn't able to speak clearly yet.

After they get there orders, they decided to go to the theater. Deadpool orders for tickets and they both go in to see a massive lobby.

Deadpool: You wanna know why they call it Multiverse theaters?

Bagi:...Why?

Deadpool: Well, to its name, it shows movies from different universes, even ours. They especially show reruns of older movies on occasions. Look, they have Avengers: Endgame, Spider-man 3, The Dark Knight Rises, Aquaman, and-. Hey look, this movie has your name on it.