The Arragned (💐 PART 3 NSFW)

Start from the beginning

You nodded at him and he proceeded, he used two fingers and moved them through your folds. You gasped softly at the sudden warmth that spread through your body. Brandon teased you a bit before inserting two fingers inside of you. You hummed and held onto his shoulders.

"Tell me if I need to stop... the last thing I want to do is embarrass or hurt you.." he whispered before thrusting his fingers in and out of you, stretching you a bit. Your eyes fluttered shut as he used the heel of his hand to rub circles into your clit. You'd never felt this way before and your body wanted more, so much more. You were writhing under Brandon's touch, moaning softly with each small thrust. It wasn't much, but it was enough for you.

"More..." you whispered, bucking your hips when Brandon stopped. "Alright..." he retracted his fingers from you and stroked himself a bit. You knew how to do that! You smirked and reached for his cock, "Let me..." you whispered. Brandon stopped and cleared his throat, nodding. You smiled and stroked his cock, going slow, drawing deep groans from Brandon.

You went a bit faster and Brandon slammed his hand on the porcelain, keeping himself from doubling over, he couldn't remember the last time he had sex. "Ah... fuck." He cursed, Turing his head to the side to cringe. He didn't mean to curse at a lady and he hated he did.

You smirked, "That was... hot..." you giggled and Brandon looked at you, his face was in his hair and he looked animalistic and predatory. That was hot. "I need you..." you whispered, reading the same words in explicit books your mother used to have.

Brandon's expression softened and he leaned over you. He teased you a bit by only pushing his tip into you to prepare you. You whimpered and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Please..." you breathed, begging for him.

Brandon nodded softly and he kissed your lips as he pushed into you. You took a sharp breath in through your nose as he stretched your untouched walls out. He would stop when he felt you clench your legs so you could adjust.

He kissed down your jaw and to your neck to distract you from the slight ping of pain as he almost ripped you open. You tangled your hands in his lengthy blonde hair. Brandon kissed at your shoulder and bottomed out. You took a deep breath and smiled, feeling his skin touch yours.

"You did so good..." Brandon made his mind stray from the comments that arose in his brain. He wanted to tell you that you were tight but he didn't want to make you feel self conscious.

"Mmm..." you hummed as he kissed your shoulder. Brandon drew his hips back as he felt you adjust and slowly moved in and out of you. He wasn't being compulsive and each thrust seemed to be planned out. While they were slow they were also rough, earning a moan from you and a grunt from Brandon.

Brandon wrapped your legs around his waist and made the thrusts deeper, hitting your g-spot. "Colonel~!" You moaned, your eyes shutting.

Brandon loved hearing you moan his well deserved, hard earned title. "That's it, (Y/N).. you're doing so well.." he mumbled. His praise and compliments awoke something in you, heat pooled in your stomach and you bit your lip. "Harder..." you requested.

Brandon glanced up at you and then nodded, granting your request. He was now bucking his hips roughly into you. You arched your back and his hand came back to your clit, rubbing circles into it, massaging it.

You moaned loudly and clamped your hand over your mouth to mute your moans. "Good girl... what a good little girl." Brandon praised. That alone sent you over the edge and you came over his cock.

Brandon sped up his thrusts trying to catch up with you, forgetting about the hand on your clit. He didn't want to overstimulate you, but his mind engulfed his heart and blocked a lot of his senses. Your moans were high pitched and airy, you'd never felt so much pleasure in your life.

Your walls clenched around him again as you came for a second time. With that Brandon came with you and rode out both of your highs.

Your head fell back on the tub and you smiled softly, feeling fulfilled. "Thank you Christopher..." you whispered, pulling him in for another kiss. His hair fell into your face and you smiled.

Brandon kissed you with passion and rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "No... thank you..." he finally said.

You were happy, and you knew you would be for the rest of your life with him if everything turned out right. He was yours and you were his, life was good.

As you guys can hopefully tell I worked hard on this story and it is one of my favorites. I love writing Christopher and I hoped you guys loved it! It was a long read... but I'm glad you guys made it this far! I will most likely write more to this story, so keep a look out for that! Thank you again! -L.