“What? A woman can’t do this type of work? I won’t cause any trouble. In fact, I might can help” I smiled at Lestrade.

“But-“ Lestrade was cut off.

“Let her be my partner, now no more questions!” Sherlock looked at me with a smirk.

“Let’s do it!” I was hyped.

The door was opened with Sherlock’s special skill, and we began to investigate carefully.

“Hmm

“Hmm.. I see.. “ I said to myself.

“I see.. the victim is Trevor Redwood, a gem dealer from London. The suspect is a “he” that “went in this train from Durham” and “stabbed him with a knife “ because he failed to “sedate” him to “rob” the victim” Sherlock explained.

“How did you know? Sedate? So this isn’t an average robbery?” Lestrade seemed confused.

“I understand “ I said looking in the cabin.

“See? Even Laviette understood” Sherlock looked at me.

“It’s obvious “ William hold his chin.

“Please explain “ Lestrade said confused.

“Miss Laviette, care to explain?” William looked at me.

“Hmmm... alright..” I’m a little worry because they might suspected on my real identity.

“Look, in this cabin there are two footprints. The first one is the victim’s the second one is the one who went from Durham. Pay attention to Mr. William’s shoe.” I pointed at his shoes.

“Yes, Durham is raining, while York is sunny” William added.

After that, I didn’t listen much to the others and kept on looking aroun. What I know is, the suspect sedate the victim through whiskey and it’s possible that one of the train attendants offered the drink, since it’s their job.

“Why did the suspect kill the victim?” Lestrade is still confused.

“Huh? For the suspect, it was unexpected, I suppose” Sherlock is still looking down.

“This is an unplanned murder” William looked seriously to the body.

William explained the tragedy and the weapon that the suspect used.

“Since there’s no blood on the victim’s palms, the suspect tried to stop the bleeding and forgot what his plan in the first place” William continued.

“At last, the body, whiskey, even the luggage were left behind, and he only ran bringing the weapon and the cabin key” I finished.

“Correct, by seeing the condition of this place is very messy” William looked at Lestrade.

“I agree with Liam and Laviette” Sherlock went out of the cabin.

After investigating the crime scene, I only leaned myself on the outside of the cabin while thinking.

“Sir Moriarty! This is the floor plan and list of names that you asked for” One of the attendants went up to William.
I faces them reflectedly.

I heard William explaining the order of cabins and who’s in it.

“Very well, thank you!” William held out his hand to the attendant.

“No, it’s a pleasure to help a noble like you” The attendant also held out his hand.

“Every uniform contains an initial of its owner. If the suspect threw it away, then it’s obvious who did it. I see..” I looked out the window of the cabin door.

After that, I went back joining Sherlock who was already done looking at the guest list.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»» (time skip)

“Well that’s how it is... Liam and I made a conclusion that the murderer is one of the train attendants here” Sherlock looked at them.

They put on a tensed face.

“I will investigate now, two of you who wears size 10 inch shoes, please move forward” Two clerks steped forward.

Lestrade checked their palms. The first one is clean while the other one...got blood on his gloves that shocked the others.

“Bingo!” Sherlock pointed at the attendant .
“Train attendant, Eddie Hawthorne. You are the murderer” he continued.

The others were shocked because Eddie is a really keen and kind attendant.

“ I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, Dr. Watson- “ The police words were cut off.

“No! I am not the murderer! My hands were injured!” The attendant defended himself.

I stayed silent while paying attention to the attendant from head-to-toe. He continued opening his gloves and his palm really was injured.

“He’s trying to get away” I whispered to Sherlock and he nodded.

“You were injured when you were working?” I asked.

“Yes, correct “ the attendant replied.

“Then, can you explain the blood stain on your glasses?” I bluffed.

The attendant froze and finally admitted what he did. Lestrade straight up handcuffed him.

“Huh, it seems like you are very thorough !” Sherlock smirked to me.

“Hahaha , it was only a coincidence. I’ll get going now” I looked at Sherlock.

“Please excuse us” William and Louis wanting to leave the room.

“We need to eat together sometimes!” Sherlock invited William.

I am happy the case is now closed and I’m missing my soft bed.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

THANKYOU FOR 1K VIEWS, I'M SO HAPPY!!

I hope you like this chapter and sorry cuz it's little boring but next chapter will be from the comic
"Moriarty The Patriot Volume 05"

See you on the next chapter~
Goodbye<3