Elizabeth Afton | Death

After Chris's death, daddy had always told me to stay away from the animatronic, Circus Baby. I always asked him why, but he ignored the question every time. Over time I just assumed it was what happened to Chris was the reason. Over time I stopped asking him why I couldn't see her, but it didn't stop me from wanting to see her. How could I not wanna see her? She was beautiful, the prettiest animatronic I had ever seen, yet daddy didn't let me see her. I thought he made her just for me too!

Micheal, my older brother would always bring me to Circus Baby's Pizza World, though I don't know why he even tried. He was the one behind Chris's death, you can't change the past. It was March, 1988, when Micheal brought me to the Pizzeria. Daddy wanted to talk to Micheal about getting a job there when he's a bit older, so while they were talking, I quietly made my way to Circus Baby's area. When I entered the room and I looked around, I realized I was the only person in the room other than Circus Baby.

I walked closer to the animatronic and took a good look at her. She has red-orange color pigtails, a red crop top with a red ballerina skirt, bright blue eyes, red clown nose, and pearly white skin. After taking a good look at her, I started to walk closer to her stage, taking a look back behind me to make sure no one was watching. I looked forward again and kept walking to her. Once I get to a good distance, I look up at her.

"I don't know why daddy won't let me see you," I said, "You're beautiful!"

I look back at her, and she turns on and looks at me. Her hand extends out and motions for me to come closer, so I do and an ice cream comes out of her stomach on a metal claw. I look at the ice cream with awe and go to grab it, but just as i was about to grab it, the claw grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the animatronic's chest cavity, killing me instantly.

I now posses the animatronic, Circus Baby, and reported as missing for nobody found my body. I later found out that daddy didn't want me to go near her because he had programmed her to grab any child in radius and kill them. He just didn't want that to happen to me so he kept me away from Circus Baby.

(428 words)

Hope you enjoyed this hellhole, I actually used this story for a school assignment too- Anyway, yeah I hoped you like it. I also am gonna start calling myself something different from "The author", so hi! I will now be referring to myself as Kai :)

-Kai has left the room