William Afton | Death

I decided I should go back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for one last time before it would be destroyed and a mall built over it. Once I walked through the front doors, I felt every memory flood back into my mind. I didn't mean to kill them back then, it was that damn rabbit who killed the kids. Why did I trust him? I thought he would make me happier, not use me for killing. Well, Chris had died, Elizabeth went missing, and Clara had left me. Then that rabbit thing.. Glitchtrap, told me he would make me feel better, but he could only do so if he could take control of my body... I accepted, and the next thing I know is I'm waking up every morning covered in blood, not remembering what happened the night before.

As I walked through the pizzeria, I thought  I kept seeing white, wispy, outlines of children, but I didn't think anything of it. I found my way from the kitchen, to the stage room. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie standing there. They looked like they haven't been cleaned in months. I left the stage room and started walking towards the back room.

"You killed us.." A child's voice said, echoing throughout the place.

"You must pay.." Another child said.

I started running, the voices following me everywhere I went. After running for what seemed like hours, I found a door with the words Safe Room on a sign next to the door. I opened the door and saw the Spring Bonnie animatronic suit. I decided I was gonna get in the suit, so if  the children got in, I could just pretend to be the animatronic.

Once I had figured out a way to get in the suit, I went to go sit back at the wall. Though when i had taken my first step, I guess the springlocks had been loose, because the next thing I know, I'm getting stabbed by atleast 50 metal clamps slowly killing me. I screamed in pain, but no one heard me, and an hour later I died a slow and painful death, bleeding out on the floor.

A week later, a couple police officers found my body after receiving a complaint about a smell that was like death. I now possess the animatronic Springtrap, who later turns into Scraptrap.

387 words

Hope you liked William's death, stayed up 'til 5am writing it, but not the point. I hope you enjoyed reading it!

-Kai