A "Night" With Chris

After the accident at the pizzeria, I was put in a coma to probably never wake up again. Despite being in a coma, I still had my nightmares though they were now in my head. I had these from 12 A.M. to 6 A.M. every night (or whenever my body decided it was nighttime), and even though they were in my mind I couldn't escape them because I had tried many times and they always came back. Today was just every other night, and it was 11:56 P.M. and they were about to start.

11:59 P.M.

Just one more minute then they start, I have my flashlight ready. I just hope this night goes quicker than lastnight.

12:00 A.M.

It's started, I've got my finger on the power button of the flashlight and I'm ready to "survive". Crash! I quickly turn on my flashlight and shine it at my closet, I see one of the nightmares quickly cover his eyes and make a deafening screeching noise and disappear, Foxy. I didn't know why but every time I checked the closet, it was either empty or had Nightmare Foxy and only Nightmare Foxy, none of the other nightmares were in the closet and Nightmare Foxy was never out of the closet. Six hours till this can end.

1:30 A.M.

Only an hour and a half went by, but it feels like 5 hours went by. This is going to be a long night. I decided I should check the closet again to find nothing in there. I shined my flashlight at the bed and heard smaller, screeching noises but they weren't deafening. It had been one of the Freddles, there were three of them and they were Nightmare Freddy's "children" you could put it. I shined the flashlight at the hallway and heard a deep, but loud groan like noise coming from another nightmare, or also known as Nightmare Fredbear. I turned around and checked under the bed just to be sure, and there was nothing.

3:27 A.M.

I checked the bed once again to see nothing, I look at my alarm clock and see the time. 3:27 A.M. I turn around and see Nightmare Freddy standing behind me. I shine the flashlight at its eyes, and it makes a noise similar to Nightmare Fredbear but a bit more of a higher pitch. I check the clock again to see only 5 minutes had gone by. Why was this night going so slow?

5:54 A.M.

Almost done, I just need to get through six more minutes until this night can finally end. I check the closet once again and shine the light in Nightmare Foxy's "eyes" once again, and hear the deafening screech of Nightmare Foxy.

5:59 A.M.

6:00 A.M.

Finally! This night has finally ended, I can go "sleep" or go have a dream, and wait until 12:00 A.M. for another dreadful night.

474 words

Hope you like it? I'm too lazy to go through any spelling mistakes, so I might do it in the future but probably not. Yeah, hope you liked that-

-Kai