I stared at her as she gave me a bottle. It had some white liquid in it. I happily drank it, then I stared once again as she grabbed some red liquid and fed it to me. It also tasted good and I happily drank it. Another blonde guy, I think his name was Carlisle, my grandpa, spoke, "She drinks both human and Vampire, but shes physically mostly vampire. It is the reason why we only detected one baby, because her heartbeat is much fainter. She grows faster then Renesmee and she looks smarter too. It's like they cover a weeks growing in a night or a day." He stared at me in amazement.

"Bella is back from hunting." Another husky man said, he was tall and big. He knelt down near Renesmee to play with her. Everyone usually played with her. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish for the same attention. I do. I want people to look at me the way they look at my sister. It is though quiet weird. My father who has the gift of reading minds, can only detect hers. Mine is as silent as a dead mans mind.

Sometimes I wonder if that's the reason my family is so oblivious of me. I don't have the gift Renesmee has, and if I have a gift at all, no one has found it yet. I do have a mind block power, which blocks anyone from using their powers on me. Renesmee can show people what she wants or thinks by placing her hand on their face, but to me it doesn't work.

Maybe the reason they don't like me is due to the fact that I wasn't expected. They only expected one child and that is Renesmee, and they got her, so I guess they really don't want me.

Every so, and then I would watch as Emmet would wave at me and then I would send him a toothless smile. I waited anxiously in my aunt Rosalie's arms as we all waited in the family room for our mother to arrive from her first hunt.

My mother finally came back from her first hunting trip with my father and gave Nessie all the attention. I waited silently in Rose's arms. Momma soon noticed me and came to get me from Rose's arms. I smiled at her then showed her, herself. She laughed. I didn't know how I did it, but I showed her what I was thinking. "You got the gift too." I smiled. "My cute Makayla Rio Jasmine Cullen." Suddenly then Renesmee's ear piercing cry filled the room and all attention from me went to her. I know Renesmee loves mom a lot and can't stand mom be away from her, but does she have to steal the attention away from me at all times. I sunk back in Rosalie's arms and fell asleep.

~*~

Days later, I woke up hungry. I woke up in an empty crib, nothing to do. No one to call. Renesmee was with Jacob and I was alone.

I waited a long while, my thirst was growing and I was getting impatient. The clock ticked, and I could hear voices downstairs. I waited and waited but no one came. If I couldn't hear them right now, I would've sworn I was left abandoned, but then again I can't really project my voice yet. The burn in my neck only got worst and my thirst for the luscious red goodness was overtaking me. The light sky was now becoming dark. I felt a little weak. The way I was feeling is how a normal vampire would feel going without blood for a week or maybe even two. Finally I heard someone come, my father. He came in and placed Nessie in the other crib. She looked well fed and rested. Rosalie then came in next.

"Edward you left Kayla here for an entire day. I was off hunting and you guys forgot about Makayla!" Rosalie screamed at my father, Edward. Dad picked me up and took me downstairs. My 1 year old body lingering in daddy's arms. He fed me some human food and animal blood mixed. I looked at Dad and heard him speak, not from his mouth but from his head. I got Edwards gift too. I had been around Jasper and Alice to get their gifts too and I also had Nessie's gift. Jasper's gift was to be empathetic and Alice can see the future. unlike Jasper I can chose to when I want to feel what another's feeling. I never told anyone, they only knew my gift was the same as Nessie's. My mom was always with Nessie but I had mom's gift from birth. If I spend enough time with a person, I pick up on their gift. Sometimes it just has to be a few seconds or just a handshake, but other times it takes me hours to pick up on the gift.

Dad fed me and smiled. He put me down on the sofa by Rosalie. I could tell no one else even noticed me gone. To them Renesmee is probably an only child.

I looked into Rose's sympathetic eyes. She looked hurt. 'No Rosie don't get hurt,' I tried to say.

"Rose." I said. I heard my voice for the first time and everyone stared at me. Rose had delighted eyes. I touched her and showed her I was okay and that I loved her. She hugged me and put me in her arms.

"My little, cutie. Kayla, my niece, I love you too." She said to me softly.

"She's smarter then Renesmee. That's why she doesn't cry, not because she can't but because, she can handle greater pain, she will only cry when absolutely necessary. It's like she has some of Bella's gift too, like super control." My grandpa said. Everyone just nodded. Renesmee giggled really loud while playing with Jacob. I looked at her she was happy. I was not. A tear was slipping down my eye and Rosalie pulled me closer. She took me to her room and put me to bed. I usually slept in her room or sometimes even in her arms. It was very rare for me to sleep in my own crib. She sung lullabies in her soft charming voice.

************************************

Weeks passed and I now looked a little older than four years old, Renesmee looked four. I was also smarter then her. I took Roses hand as she led me out of her bedroom to the family room to feed me.

"Rose, may we go to the park today?" I asked politely.

"Of course my little prankster princess." I giggled. Emmet and I did pranks together sometimes and that soon earned me this nickname.

"Rose can I call you Momma?" I asked. Rose looked so shocked, her mouth dropped open.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Don't worry there will be Salvatores in the next chapter! ;)

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote

Comment and

Fan!