Annie x Mina(Attack On Titan) WARNING: MAJOR FEELS

It had been a year since Mina had passed on...It was the only thing that kept Annie fighting. Annie had sworn to avenge her love, no matter what it took. Annie may have been a titan shifter but she wanted to destroy all of the titans for the trauma they had caused her. "Annie, I want to tell you something. I've loved you ever since we met, and if I don't make it back then I want you to keep fighting and make sure that my death isn't in vain." Sadly...that is exactly what happened...Annie remembered the memories of Mina's funeral...how could she forget? It had only happened months ago. "Leonhart! Rendezvous with Squad Levi!" After hearing these words from Squad Leader Hange, Annie quickly nodded and flew off into the night. "Captain Levi!! Help me!!" Annie heard that voice and headed in that exact direction from which she heard it. "Sasha! Run!" Annie quickly dived down and drew a cut inside the titan's neck. "Die you bastard..." Sasha got up and ran to Annie. "Thank you Annie! You saved me!" Annie just nodded and walked away. As Annie flew away from the scene, she had spotted a swarm of titans. She quickly flew down and killed 2 before running out of gas. "Damn it..." The largest titan ran towards her and picked her up. "You can kill me, I don't care. But my death won't be in vain." Annie was devoured whole and all that was left was a pile of bones that the titans couldn't swallow. But Annie's death wasn't in vain. She died happily. She could finally be reunited with her love. And that was all she wanted.

AUTHORS NOTE: hope I didn't hurt your feels too hard ;)