Black Butler( Ceil x Alois)

Ceil Phantomhive sat at the grave of his love, Alois Trancy. "Why couldn't it have been me..." Suddenly a figure appeared behind Ceil. "Simply because you weren't meant to die." Ceil turned around to see Grell, one of his many enemies. "Grell...go away..." The green eyed reaper burst out laughing. "I'm not loyal to you like your butler is. Oh wait...where is he?" Suddenly, Grell pulled something out from behind his back. Ceil gasped. "No...y-you didn't..." Grell dropped the blood soaked gloves to the floor and started laughing. "You want to die? Let me take care of that." Suddenly another figure appeared. "A-Alois?" Ceil gasped again, shocked to see his lover. "Grell, you took my soul and you will not take his." Alois was alive? Ceil was confused. "What the hell is going on?!" Suddenly, Ceil jerked up. "I-it was a dream?" He looked over to see Sebastian and Alois talking to each other. Suddenly, Ceil got up and ran over to them. "Alois! Sebastian! You're all alive!" Alois and Sebastian looked at each other for a second and laughed. "Of course we are, Ceil. We'll always be here for you." Unfortunately, those were the last words he heard from his friends. And now he stands on his knees, at Grell's mercy...the trigger pressed against his head...BANG! Ceil's body dropped to the floor. He may have died but he was happy. He could finally be reunited with his love, forever.

Welp, that sure was a confusing chapter. Sorry if I hurt your feels too much.