Jaime

Y/N

Sexy Mexican: y/n come over and help me pack for the tour!

You roll your eyes as you reread your best friend Jaime's message for the tenth time while standing on his doorstep. When did he change his name in your contacts? You knew better than to leave him alone with your phone. Jaime didn't know how to say please, but he was a lovable dork and his bluntness was part of his charm.

Using the spare key you let yourself into his apartment not seeing your Mexican friend anywhere in sight. Your best bet was the bedroom if he was packing for the tour which started tomorrow. However, the sight that met you was far from organised as you walked into his bedroom.

'y/n you made it. I need help with packing, and you're really good at this kind of stuff.'

Jaime was lying on his bed playing with his phone while lazily motioning with his other hand towards the empty suitcase by the open wardrobe. He hadn't even attempted to start packing and he'd texted you like two hours ago.

'I worry about you sometimes Preciado. How will you cope when I'm not on tour to cater to your every need?'

Jaime snorts, 'I can look after myself y/n. I just hate packing. I'm going for a shower so have your way with my wardrobe.'

You stare gobsmacked as he climbs off the bed and skips into the bathroom without a care in the world. He was crazy, but he was your crazy person. You waste no time starting to pack when you come across his dirty laundry which held every pair of underwear he owned. You were more like his maid than a best friend.

You put the laundry in the washing machine and fold the clothes which were left in the tumble dryer. The shower turns off just as you pack the last of Jaime's shirts into the suitcase which was now pretty full. Jaime waltzes into the bedroom with nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist, but you'd seen him naked plenty of times before so you weren't fazed.

'You're an angel y/n. Now get out of my room while I get dressed.'

'I've seen it all before Preciado. I ordered takeaway by the way as I threw out the food in your fridge which would go out of date while you're on tour.'

Jaime nods in awe at what you were able to achieve in such a short space of time, more like he loved to take long showers. You leave him alone to get dressed and make yourself comfortable on the sofa kind of exhausted.

'What would I do without you y/n?'

Jaime sits down next to you and pulls you into his arms, his still wet hair dripping on you but you didn't mind.

You chuckle, 'Crash and burn Preciado.'

As much as Jaime took you for granted you'd always be best friends with his lazy ass. The doorbell rings, and before you can get up to answer it and pay for the food Jaime pushes you back down onto the sofa gently.

'I'll get the food, you just sit and relax. Let your sexy Mexican take care of you for the rest of the night.'

You burst into laughter as Jaime puts on a thick accent which never failed to make you smile. God, you were going to miss your friend these next three months.