Mike

Y/N

It was never easy the day before Mike left for tour. This time he'd be gone for four months and because of your new job you were unable to go with him for the first time in forever. You hated the fact that in less than twenty-four hours you'd be trying to stop yourself from crying as you hugged and kissed him on the lips for the last time for a few months. You'd have to make do with Skype calls and texting which wasn't the same as waking up and falling asleep with Mike next to you every day. But this was the life of a band member's girlfriend, or in your case fiancé since Mike proposed to you a month earlier on stage in front of everyone.

You yawn and stretch trying not to disturb a sleeping Mike as you sit up in bed and plan what the two of you would do today. It would start with you making him a nice breakfast, but first, you needed to get out of the firm grip he had around your waist. Mike was a hugger in bed.

'Now come on Mike don't be awkward.'

You try to shuffle but his grip tightens, you sigh in defeat as a smirk appears on his lips. He was already awake. You playfully slap his chest and he lazily opens his eyes.

'Well good morning beautiful,' he yawns.

'Mike let me go so I can make you breakfast. You do remember what the day is today right?'

Mike's smirk falters and turns into a pout, 'I don't want to leave you, babe.'

'Mike you have to go on tour, besides you love your fans and don't want to let them down. Plus I think your brother would have my head if I kept you here.'

Mike chuckles and sits up next to you still keeping his arm around your waist, 'please, y/n you're taller than Vic and could easily take him in a fight.'

'Okay maybe you're right Mike, but touring is your life and it's only for four months.'

He groans and releases you as he falls backwards onto the pillow dramatically, this boy loved the limelight.

'But its four months without waking up and seeing my beautiful fiancés face. I'll miss our cuddles, cuddling the guys isn't exactly ideal even when I'm drunk. Can I just pretend to be sick and stay here in bed with you? Yeah, let's stay in bed together forever love.'

You sigh and flop down next to him resting your head on his chest, he strokes your hair as you lazily trace your fingers along his tattoos.

'How about we have a lazy bed day today? I'll make us both breakfast and we'll eat it in bed. And then we can cuddle and watch movies, and if you're good I'll even let you watch Harry Potter.'

'You're the best fiancé in the whole world y/n. This is why I love you?'

You sit up and quirk and an eyebrow in his direction, only then Mike realises what he just said.

'Crap, no I also love your smoking hot body and a killer personality.'

You can't help but laugh as he relaxes again, 'you're special Mike, but you're mine.'

He leans up and captures your lips softly; you cup his face and kiss him back. After a few seconds, he pulls back and grins, 'now go make me breakfast woman and I'll set up the movie. I'm thinking Chamber of Secrets.'

'Oi, I'll woman you, Fuentes.'

You swat his chest and he mocks hurt before climbing out of bed to retrieve his laptop. You roll your eyes at his cheek but smile because no one else is allowed to call you a woman and it's kind of hot when he says it. Maybe after the film, you'll give him a proper goodbye to remember you by.