[ s e v e n t e e n ]

Start from the beginning

"What part of laying low don't you understand!?" Snapped Scott at the other werewolf who was trying to catch his breath.

"Damn it, I had him!" Exclaimed Derek, hitting the door of the car.

"Who, the Alpha?" Asked Stiles from the backseat.

"Yes!" Yelled the werewolf. "He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up!"

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs—" started Stiles trying to defend his dad but Amelia pulled him towards her, this time her peeking in through the two front seats.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitives in the entire state!" Shouted Derek towards Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that!?" Begged Scott. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"I told you he was alive, you just wouldn't listen," whispered the girl, receiving a bad look from Scott. "Eyes on the road, doggie," she told the teenager before looking at Derek. "How did you find him?"

Derek decided to remain silent, making Scott sigh.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"I trust her," admitted Derek, making Stiles stand next to Amelia.

"You can try to trust the three of us." Derek looked at him madly, making Stiles regret what he said. "Or just her, I'll be back here."

Stiles sat back again, leaving Amelia the space between the front seats to herself.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

Amelia looked at him confused while Stiles stood up from his seat again. "Our chemistry teacher?" Amelia pushed him back, again.

"Why him?" Asked the girl to Derek.

"I don't know yet," replied the oldest werewolf.

"What's the second?" Asked Scott while Derek pulled something from his pocket, showing it to them.

"Some kind of symbol..."

"Oh my God," whispered Amelia and Scott and the same time, making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"What? You guys know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace," admitted Scott and the girl scoffed.

"Allison's necklace," added Amelia.

• • •

"This is gonna be impossible, you know?" Said Scott to the two as the walked into the school.

"Why don't Amelia just ask her if she can to borrow it?" Offered Stiles and the girl raise her eyebrows.

"I don't wear jewelry, especially like that one. She won't buy it," replied Amelia.

Stiles turned around to look at Scott. "The why don't you just talk to her?"

"She won't talk to me!" Exclaimed the werewolf. "What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?"

"That's why you need to get on her good side, remind her of the good times," insisted Stiles, looking at him. "And then you ask for the necklace." He said before patting him on the arm.

Amelia looked at him for a few seconds before hitting him on the arm. "You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you!?"

"Yeah," Scott admitted in a whisper, making Amelia roll her eyes.