You hadn't been expecting him to agree with you, and you lit up. "Really?!"

"What other choice do I have? Clearly, you can't keep a secret."

You stuck your tongue out at him childishly before turning to you Shouto and Tenya, giving them an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for keeping this from you..."

Tenya shook his head once. "Don't apologize, Freecss. You were doing what you were supposed to do."

Shrugging listlessly, you gave one more glance to Ochaco and Kurapika, before bracing your elbows on the kotatsu table and resting your head in your hands. "I suppose... I guess since the secret is out, though, I can tell you guys everything from the beginning. It started when my brother Gon and our friend, Killua, were playing Greed Island..."

—·—·—

Elsewhere in Musutafu...

"Agh, we've searched this entire part of the city! This is so frustrating!"

Currently sitting in a café were two boys, no older than 13 - Gon Freecss and Killua Zoldyck. Having been in Musutafu for a week, they had reached dead end after dead end. It was obvious [Y/n] was around here, somewhere, but where? Gon had tried smelling her out at some point, but her scent always seemed to fade quickly, most likely due to the fact the city was bustling with people every minute of the day. Neither teen was good with using en, either, so detecting her nen from far away was a no-go.

Sipping on an iced chocolate drink, Killua looked agitated himself, more so at the fact that he had ran around this stupid city for nothing. "When we find that old hag, I'm going to beat her up," he grumbled, and Gon sighed, his strawberry-banana parfait already gone.

"Should we head back over to the meet-up spot? Leorio is supposed to be here soon, and we don't know how long that portal will stay open..."

Grumbling more, Killua shrugged. "We might as well," he said, pulling some yen coins out of his pocket. It had been a strange adjustment here, what with the different written language and the currency and geography differences, but the two were quick to catch up. Killua had stolen a man's wallet to get the money, sure, but what else could one expect from two teens stranded in a whole other world?

Leaving enough money, Killua and Gon left the café, heading back to the portal they had come out of. Sure enough, standing by in the decrepit alley way, brief case and all, was none other than their friend Leorio Paladiknight.

Shortly after [Y/n]'s disappearance, Gon and Killua had both left the game to contact first Kurapika, and then Leorio, for help. Kurapika hadn't answered his phone, surprise surprise, but Leorio did. After talking and explaining to Leorio what happened, they had gone back to Bisky, who had explained the urban legends surrounding different worlds and their connections.

It was honestly all confusing, especially for Gon, but one thing was for certain - they had to get [Y/n] back to her world before things got bad. Bisky had admitted even she doesn't know much about this "world nonsense", and it had been sheer luck that a portal outside of Greed Island had been found. Immediately, Gon and Killua had called Leorio to fill him in and send him their location, agreeing to meet up in a week's time if the portal was still there to search for [Y/n]. It would have been sooner, but Leorio was on the other side of the world, and could only go so fast.

"Is this really another world?" Leorio asked in agitation, looking around. "It looks like York New City!"

"Moron," Killua said immediately, his words stabbing into Leorio. "You haven't even been here for an hour. If this was York New City, we wouldn't have asked for your help. Moron."