A hand was placed on your shoulder, startling you as the owner's voice spoke up. Kurapika's voice was stoic. ". . . Let's not talk here. There are too many people who could overhear."

About half an hour later, the five of you were at Kurapika's apartment. It was close to Aizawa's and minimalist, with the bare minimum to survive. All of you sat around a kotatsu he had purchased, crowded slightly. Due to it being almost summer, the kotatsu wasn't on.

"How did you two find out?" You skipped the small talk, too curious to know how. Just a few days ago, Shouto was convinced you were a former villain in hiding. What had changed? Shouto and Tenya exchanged looks, before Shouto nodded, deciding to be the one to speak. Pulling out his phone, he pulled up a picture and showed the photo to you, Kurapika, and Ochaco. While Kurapika didn't recognize it, yours and Ochaco's eyes lit up in recognition.

"That's..."

"Midoriya's hero notebook," Shouto confirmed. "I asked to borrow it, and saw the notes on your 'quirk'... Or should I say, nen?"

You grimaced. You had willingly gave Izuku all of that information because he was curious and you knew he wouldn't ever use it against you. However, you had broken down every aspect of nen to him. Of course he'd write all about it! It was a good thing Shouto was the one to find it and not somebody else.

Oh god, if a villain got ahold of Izuku's notebook...!

Tenya took over with an affirmative chop of his arm. "I approached Midoriya after Hosu, but he immediately started to stammer and ran off when I mentioned you and the strange villain dressed in clown attire."

Ochaco butt in, eyes widening. "Hisoka?!"

Oh, that was right. She hadn't a clue as to what happened in Hosu, and Kurapika was looking more and more tired by the moment. "Uh, Hisoka had approached me, Izuku, and Ochaco right after the sport's festival," you quickly explained to the three others before turning back to Ochaco. "And, uh, it turns out he's with the League of Villains and they want to capture me or something?"

Ochaco looked pale, her bottom lip quivering, and you quickly changed the subject. "Uh, go on, Tenya!"

He looked back and forth between you and Ochaco before nodding. "As I was saying, Midoriya dodged all of my questions in a very suspicious way. When I approached Todoroki, he agreed something was up, but neither of us could figure it out exactly. Until," he chopped his arm down, "I happened to accidentally overhear a bit of yours and Bakugou's conversation. I apologize for that, as I know eavesdropping is disrespectful, but I couldn't make heads or tails of what I had heard, and that is when Todoroki brought up Midoriya's notebook."

You felt a bit nauseous, realizing they had found out due to the accumulation of all of your slip-ups. Hisoka, Izuku and his notebook, your confession to Katsuki...

"I admit, we approached the situation in a somewhat underhanded way and I apologize again. However, you and Midoriya were very tight-lipped, and Todoroki and I were afraid it could affect everybody's safety."

Sighing, you leaned back, hands on the floor to keep you from falling all the way back. It was silent for only a moment. "I told you we should just tell everybody," you pointed out to Kurapika. The blond shot you a look of complete annoyance, and you pointedly ignored it. "Everybody in our class is way too smart. I'm sure they aren't the only ones catching on, and it's unfair to keep a secret from them like this. Especially with Chrollo and Hisoka and some other nen mastermind behind the scenes."

Kurapika exhaled wearily. "Maybe if you didn't make so many slip-ups..." This was more to himself than you, but you still heard it, huffing in indignation. He continued, rubbing his temples. ". . . But it makes sense. I'll talk to Aizawa about this."