"Shut it, the pair of you. There's money for take away and be good Silver." She scoffed when the same warning wasn't given to me. My mom came and kissed our foreheads before checking her makeup and fussing while my dad complimented her. We obviously expressed our 'disgust' Which was received with a smile and a hair ruffle making us groan.

"Bye, kids."

"We'll be late, don't wait up." My mom called with a giggle as they headed out. Soon we head the front door slam and car tyres on gravel.

"They are so gross, like its a crime." Silver spoke. I nodded my head fondly, I hoped my marriage would be like that but there's not a chance now is there as im going to have to try to fall in love with him after marriage. I sighed at the conclusion my small brain had made.

"So, what should we do?" I asked flopping backwards onto my bed again.

"Movies and pizza. Come on, quick time!" She said snapping her fingers to hurry me along, I rolled my eyes as I began to follow her down the stairs, well I walked- she slid down the banister. As per.

She picked up the phone and began ordering pizza, which I don't know why I actually agreed to because I don't even like it. Yep, I don't like pizza.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked flipping through Netflix mindlessly. She hummed in thought as she put the phone down and plopped down next to me.

"M'not sure really. . Oooh how about Anabelle!" She excitedly yelped jumping up and down.

"Yesyeyes!" She continued as she looked for it and began it. I glared at the side of her heard but she pretended not to notice. I wasn't particularly fond of horrors, I wasn't petrified of them but I didn't like watching them. She switched the lights of quickly as it began. About ten minutes into it the doorbell rang making us jump. The pizza. .yay.

I headed for the door to collect it, I was a bit wary because of the size of this house and the psychological effects of a horror movie were playing up. I opened the door, paid the money and said a quick thank you as I brought it back. Making sure to lock the door behind me.

I silently placed it on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.

*

"Sil?" I whispered into the tense, quiet air. She hummed quietly in response.

"I need a wee." I whispered again, she turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"You're going to leave me here alone? While you go and wee?" she demanded in a whisper, I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to ask you to come with me Incase I get attacked by a demon girl, or a doll," I glared at her through the dark. She nodded pausing the movie as we both tiptoed to the toilet, clutching each other's arms. We were both frantically searching around us for any signs of movement when she accidently knocked something over making a loud clatter which made us scream and screech as we bolted into the bathroom and slammed the door behind us. We both panted leaning against the door for support as my heart pounded my ribcage and my knees shook from the sudden burst of adrenaline that came from the shock of the noise.

"You little bitch!" I yelled slapping her on her arm harshly, she yelped rubbing the sore spot and glared daggers at me.

"It wasn't my fault, you're the one who needed a piss!" She exclaimed as she stood to her full height and pointed a angry finger in my face, I rolled my eyes pushing it away by her wrist.

"Yes, because that was totally in my control. Hey kidneys, fucking control yourselves will you? Your highness Silver demands so." I mocked with excessive sarcasm and a sharp voice as I glared right back at her. She was about to probably cuss me out but a scream of terror came from the TV making us both scream and leap towards each other. We were gripping each other tightly as my heart pounded once again, barely recovering from the first shock.