Be my Parrot!//Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Entering the store, first thing she noticed was the ravishing smell of the different fondants and chocolate. Though she wasn't really interested in chocolates much due to her Devil Fruit, she was more interested in the nut flavored cookies or cakes. She walked around, scanning the cases that showcased the delicious treats. Turning to the person in charge of the shop, "Excuse me.."

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Do you have any cotton candy?"

"Why yes of course! Is that all your getting, Ma'am?"

"Uhh add some nut bars!" Faythe added hurriedly looking around. Her feathers twitching in excitement, as she watched the store clerk pour the sweets into the bag. Her feathers hidden under her long sleeved crop top.

"Here you go, ma'am! Have a nice day and come again!"

"Will do!" She called back as she opened the entrance door with a chime of the bells that rung.

Walking out the store, she instantly whipped her hand inside and grabbed some of the nutted bars.

"So good!~" The lady exclaimed as she crunched down of the savory delectable.

Scanning the area around her, she saw more marines around the market than usual. It wasn't odd to see a few of them in the market but not this much. The marines were all armed and loaded with guns and swords. She didn't like the looks they gave, especially when they sneered to the townsfolk, it irked her a bit in fact.

Strutting right passed them, she slipped her hand into their coat pockets and took out a bag. A heavy one at that. One that jiggles at the sound of fresh belis that one gets when they get paid. She swiftly hid the bag that she 'borrowed' from the young man that is currently a naive marine in training, apparently, if he didnt even notice her presence when she stole the bag of money.

She smiled to herself as she walked down the market, her bag of candy in her arms, whistling to a tune that she grew up listening to. Thanks to Dr. Hui's fabulous raising skills.

Turning around a corner, she was too busy whistling to herself and looking up at the sky, wondering if she could try new tricks while flying, that she didn't notice a orange haired woman bump into her.

Whack!

"Ow!"

"Nami-chan!!? Are you okay!?"

"Geez.. Look forward while walking, woman."

"Oi! Watch how you talk to girls!"

"What was that?! Curly brows??"

"You heard me, moss head!"

"Guys... We shouldn't fight like this, There are too many marines around..!"

"HAHAHAHA! You guys are funny!"

Looking up from her spot, she looked at the strange group in front of her. There was exactly four males and one female. The one she bumped into was the female, orange-short hair, skinny beyond reason, who she guessed was Nami. The two arguing, were lean and tall, one with green hair, swords hanging down his waist, three to be exact. The other shouting male, was a blonde, his bangs almost covering one of his eyes, though that didn't stop from showing his very curly brows. While they kept arguing, the rational looking one that tried to calm them down, wore a cap on his head, his round lips, along with his long nose stuck out the most. His black hair kept messy or curly, she didnt know, it just looked puffy to her. The last one, who was laughing earlier, was now grinning at the scene. His eyes caught mine and he paused to look at me as well, his straw hat tilting as he just stared. he also had black hair, but it was short like the first two, unlike the curly haired one, his hair was reaching to his shoulders. Under his staring eyes was a scar that looked to be stitched up.