A Enemy of My Enemy is a Friend

Start from the beginning

"Luna was right, you do choke a lot," Ron said and smirked, I knew what he was thinking.

"Stop it!" I said and hit him. He held his arm "Bloody hell, you have quite the arm" he smiled

I saw the jealousy behind Hermione's eyes "Not as good as Hermione, remember Malfoy in the third year?" I smiled as I saw the light back in Hermione's eyes

"Oh yeah!" Ronald laughed and smiled at Hermione "Remember the same year when the hippogriff made him 'almost lose his arm'" he put air quotes up when talking about it.

"Oh, it's killed me. That bloody chicken" I mocked Draco. Suddenly there was a slam next to me at the table. I followed the hand up, to see Draco. I groaned and dramatically yawned.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I said and he quickly grabbed my arm. I saw Neville jump up, but I gave him a look, he sat down.

"Come with me Now." Draco's sneered at me "You can get back to your stupid conversation when I'm done talking with you." He glared at me. Everyone was looking at us. I felt the pace of my heartbeat quicken.

"No," I said and ripped my arm off of him.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I hit his shoulder as he carried me out of the great hall.

"Let go of me you blonde asshole. When did you get this strong" I said, his grip was way tighter on me. I eventually gave and flopped against his shoulder. He opened the door to an empty classroom and put me on a desk

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled and went to leave but he just put his palm on my head, I was moving but not going anywhere. I sighed, giving up again, and sat on a desk.

"You're very difficult, did you know that?" He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. I shrugged my shoulders "I wouldn't say difficult-"

"I had to CARRY you out of the great hall" he interrupted "Are you serious? The trio? Have you not made any better friends?" He sneered

"One, you didn't HAVE to do anything, you could've just let me have my conversation. Also two, my friends are actually amazing"

"Oh cause loony-"

Before I could even realize what I did, I heard the sound of a slap and a red handmark on his face. "D-don't. Do not call her that." I said I hated people calling her that. She wasn't 'loony' she was just Luna. "You will not make fun of the already small amount of people I have there for me!" I yelled

He covered my mouth "shut up." he said. I mumbled against his hand. With his other hand he pulled out a picture, it went missing a while ago. It was a picture of my mom and Mrs. Malfoy. People tend to have an unfair opinion of Narcissa. She was always nice to me and it felt like the aunt I never had. I didn't like any of the other Malfoy's beside her.

"Give that back," my muffled voice said. The photo had gone missing a while ago. I assumed I had dropped it or lost it somewhere. He shook his head "No, I think I'll keep it." he said and pointed to the photo. In the background was a five-year-old version of me. I was drinking mango juice,v, a glint of happiness in my eyes I hadn't had for a while, well until the ring came.

"Draco. Give it back." I said, he had removed his hand "Seriously. It's my property" I went to grab it. He smirked, but the photo in his back pocket, and suddenly I was against the wall, my wrist was pinned above my head.

"Draco hm? So you think you are okay to say my name, filthy blood traitor" He spat

"Actually I do, you went into MY room and took MY stuff, and now are refusing to give it back.  So, yeah." I glared, I had given up at trying to release them from his grip.

He scoffed "It's not like you don't have anything of mine" he glared

"What? I don't have anything of yours" I spat at him. He let go of my right wrist and grabbed my hand. "That's mine" He pointed to the ring, he grabbed the necklace which the ring was on "That's mine"

I stared at him before laughing "Yeah whatever Malfoy. Sure, you would never give me anything"

"Bloody hell, I thought Ravenclaw's were supposed to be smart." He rolled his eyes. "Think about it. When has the ring turned green" he glared.

Well, when I was in the Slytherin common room, talking to Blaise after I had gotten in a fight with Draco. It turned green in Three Broomsticks when I had talked about the fight I had with Draco with the trio. When I had...no. It couldn't be true, but it was undeniable, every time I thought of him or talked about him. The necklace, the snake, the way he was looking at me when I got it.

"No...it can't" I mumbled. Sherbet, that was when I was crying and he gave me the password to the Prefects Bathroom. The password was sherbet. He had done all of this. Why.

"Why...why would you do that?" I said, he hadn't had his hands on me anymore.

"I don't know. I legitimately do not know. Luna...she said something, and I saw how you looked at the ring. I hate you but when you...you stood at the astronomy tower, it felt as if you hit me. You needed to know that someone was there. I know you don't want it now that you know who it is" He mumbled.

I couldn't stop myself. I hugged him, I don't think he had ever given a hug before. I just...felt like I needed to. I don't know how long we stood there but...it felt as if everything else disappeared.

We pushed off each other. "That didn't happen, right? We h-hate each other" he said

I nodded "Yes I hate you Draco," I said, but it didn't feel right. What was happening to me?

He stared at me before opening the door "Leave." he said and I walked out. I walked back into the Great Hall. I sat with Luna but one thought didn't leave my mind.

I don't hate Draco Malfoy anymore, and I don't think he hates me either.

What am I going to do?

A/N. Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the love in this story! <33 TY

Word Count 1738