"We're heading back to the school to fight them. We need you there with us, Mitch. Your good in a fight and you know a thing or two about bombs." Willy Said. Mitch looked at Willy for a moment and said.

"Okay, fuck it. I'll go. But I've got my eyes on you three." Mitch Said as he points at me, Y/N and A.J. Y/N then turns his attention to the rest of the Ericsson kids.

"You all should get ready to leave. We'll go to the school in the afternoon." Y/N said as Rick came up to us.

"I'll arrange a horse with a carriage, holding building material for defenses." Rick Says as we see everybody leave the house, except for Kenny.

"That'll be great. Also, you got any spare radios?" I Said.

"Yeah, should have some. For what?" Rick asked.

"We can radio you back once it's all over or if we need backup." I Said.

"I'll put one in the carriage for you. Call me every day at dawn to give me a progress report." Rick Says.

"We'll be okay, Rick. Once those raiders either leave us alone or their dead, we'll live happily ever after." Y/N says.

"Not quite, but we'll be safer. I'll go and get the horse all set." Rick Says as he leaves the room. That left us with Kenny in the room, who just stands there with awe in his eyes.

"Nice job there. Telling everyone to do what. How do you know about defenses and things like that?" Kenny says as he comes up to us.

"You heard what happened in Richmond? We were apart of that siege." I Said, proudly to him.

"Really?" Kenny said as Y/N nods. "I guess you were the kids I heard about in that story. I'll go get my things together." Kenny said.

"What?" Y/N said.

"So I can go with you. You think I'm just gonna let you kids go back out there?" Kenny said.

"Look, Kenny." Y/N said.

"Now, I know you three can handle yourselves but I don't care. We just found each other again and we're not gonna be separated again." Kenny said, interrupting Y/N.

"You know who the leader is of the Delta?" I Said.

"Who?" Kenny asked.

"It's Lily. The woman who tried to kill you?" I Said, trying to help him remember.

"What? I thought she was dead." Kenny says surprised.

"Me and Clem thought so too. If she finds out your alive and with us, who knows what she'll do once she sees you. Maybe even kill you." Y/N says.

"I ain't afraid of her. If anything, I'll kill her first before she gets the chance." Kenny Says.

"No, you don't understand. She's even crazier than before. I'm asking you this, right now, to not come with us. If the situation was different, I, We, would want you to come with us, Kenny. But just stay here in Alexandria, for us." I Said, trying to convince him to stay. Kenny then looks at us with uncertainty. A.J then goes up to him.