"Then I'll have to notify the other community's and our gate guards about this. Keep a good look out for anything suspicious." Rick said.

"Don't tell them to find them and kill them yet. Like Glenn said, we don't know how strong The Delta is. We can't afford to attract attention to our community or others." I Said as Rick nods.

"Wait a minute, using kids as soldiers? What kind of sick mind uses children as soldiers?" Kenny said.

"Apparently these guys do, Kenny." Ellie said.

"So what the fuck are we gonna do? Just wait until they find us and kill everyone man and woman and take the children? We can't determine how big they're militia are or where their at. And we can't throw the first punch. So what are we gonna do?" Carl Says.

"I've got it. Violet, how big was your school?" Y/N said.

"It's a pretty large campus. Surrounded by a dense forest and big walls. Why?" Violet asked.

"They still think that the kids are still there. I'm thinking we head there and fight back against them. With defenses and traps." Y/N said.

"Are you saying we should all go to that school and surprise them?" Maggie said.

"No, not everyone in Alexandria. I meant the kids should go back and fight them. So that we don't risk Alexandria being in danger." Y/N said.

"Not all of us are fighters, Y/N." Aasim said.

"That's why you've got me and Y/N. We'll teach you all how to fight. I think it's a crazy plan too but it's the only way to keep Alexandria safe." I Said.

"You sure you want to do this? Half of everyone in this room has had war experience. They can fight and know how to shoot a gun." Rick said.

"If the leader Of The Delta See you or anyone else in this room that's not from Ericsson, she'll figure out that there's more people out here. We can't risk the innocent lives here or anywhere else." I Said.

"You know what? It makes sense, this plan. It's a insane plan but it makes sense. We have to fight back against them and make sure they don't come here and harm others." Louis Says as he stands up.

"Yeah. I don't know about y'all but I wanna get some payback on them for destroying the school." Ruby says confidently as she stands up as well.

"If were really going back to the school, I'm in." Omar Says as he stands up.

"And me." Willy Says as he too stands up.

"Me too." Aasim Says. All the Ericsson kids are standing in front of us. Agreeing to help take on the raiders and fight for their home.

"Alright. I guess it's settled then." Y/N Said. That's when the front door opened and we hear footsteps stomping into the room and that's when Mitch came in.

"Okay, What the hells going on here, Rick?! When you told me that they were back, I was like "no way! Rick would not go against what we all decided!" Mitch Said.

"The boy was hurt. I was trying to tell you that before you went and cried about it." Rick Says.

"Oh, so were just gonna give them our medicine too?" Mitch Said as Y/N face palmed himself at his bitching. I then went up to Mitch.

"Mitch, those people that attacked us are arming themselves up again to attack the school. We need to be there before they figure out that we're here in Alexandria. We are going to help you guys and Alexandria." I Said.

"Like hell you guys are! I mean, go all we know, you three could be with them." Mitch Says as he gets closer to me.

"Hey, They shot A.J. If Marlon shot you, would you be still with him?" Y/N said as Mitch fell silent. "That's what I thought."