Chapter 1

Moon Hae-won POV:
"Unnieeeee,where is my bag?" asked my 21 year old sister Cho-hee. "I don't know, where did you leave it the last time". " Found it....okay bye. Areum is waiting", she rushed out to her friend's car.
Let me give you an introduction about myself. I am Moon Hae-won, a 24 year old assistant..yes you heard it right. My passion is dance but I can't perform in a stage or a crowd because well I have a very bad experience. So I wanted to be somewhere near dance so I joined as an assistant to the CEO of Hope Dance School. That place is literal heaven for me. Thought I cannot dance there I could see young people like myself dance which makes me happy as well. (Back to the present)
I looked at the time in my phone to see it was 10:00 am....which means I'm late which means I so dead with my boss. I sprinted out of my house after locking it and almost miss my bus..Phew! That was close call. I open my inbox to check the schedule today
Get coffee for Mr Jung(already late-_-)
Meeting with Mr Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi on the song list
•Look at the students training
•Recruiting new staff
• Call Mr Yang on the venue for the competition
I sighed looking at the schedule... it's going to get late today as well I guess. I got down at my stop and rushed inside.
When I reached my spot I noticed my boss, Mr Jung Hoseok leaning on my desk and scrolling through his phone. I gulped before going there and greeted him, " Good morning Mr Jung, would like me to bring you a hot cup of coffee?"
a little high pitched. Mr Jung raised his eyebrows at me and looked at his watch and then looked me. I smiled cheekily. He said," Well, seeing that it is almost 10:10 , I think I already had my coffee..Miss Moon. Can you explain your delay .. this time a proper one please".
My mind immediately ran through a ton of excuse but knowing that Mr Jung can see right through me , I sighed and said," I woke up a little late and got delayed preparing breakfast for my sister".
He smirked slightly and leaned close to my face and said," Am I under paying that you can't afford an alarm clock Miss Moon? If that's the case I should call the HR about your salary".
I blushed furiously at his closeness and his mocking tone. Let me tell..Mr Jung is the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. He had sharp features and his smile is to die for.
I immediately bowed to apologise forgetting that he was close in the process hitting his beautiful face.
I realised what I did and almost immediately I heard a "Aish...is your head made out of metal or what". I apologized million times again before he waved his hand to stop.
"Miss Moon, I hope you already received the schedule via mail". I nodded..he continued" I would like you to add lunch with Mr Kim Seokjin at 12 as well". I immediately added it to my notes.
We proceeded to the meeting room where Mr Kim Namjoon and Mr Min Yoongi was seated. I was again aw struck on how handsome all the three of them looked that I didn't notice Mr Jung had been calling my name,"Miss Moon..you alright there?" Asked Mr Kim.
I uttered a quick apology and they continued as I took notes.
I then proceeded for the interview with the new recruits while Mr Jung was talking to Mr Kim and Mr Min for a while. When I entered the room I noticed three excited and jumpy interviewees giggling amongst themselves.
I called out the first name,"Jeon Jungkook"....a adorable looking boy turned and gave me a bunny smile. " How long have you been dancing,Mr Jeon?"I asked
"Since I was 18 , I trained in the US and returned a year ago and noona, call me Jungkook." I smiled at him and asked him to show his moves. He was pretty amazing. "Okay, you will receive the results tomorrow..you can leave". He gave me a smile and went out hopping. I was about to call th next name when I noticed it was very familiar..."Park Jimin" I called and in came a I boy I haven't seen in a while.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Armies hope you like this chapter
Pls like comment and share
Stay Hopeful ☀️