I NEED U

After I was discharged from the hospital, Jungkook brought me again to the park where the accident had happened, this time making sure to stay with me and look carefully if any cars were coming. After we crossed the street, Jungkook told me to stand there and close my eyes. 

My phone rang, just like before. "Hi, baby," "Hi Kookie, where are you hiding?" "Somewhere close by, just continue walking forwards and then turn right at the opening between the trees on the right side," I walked slowly forwards and turned right.

Jungkook was standing in a beautiful white gazebo covered in vines, smiling and holding a bouquet of white, purple, and pink roses, just like before. I walked towards him, confused, as he took my hands in his. "Baby," he said confidently. "I realized when you were in the accident that I can't live without you. You're the only cause of my euphoria and I love you. I need u, baby," he got down on one knee and pulled a velvet ring box out of his back pocket. I gasped, realizing what was happening. 

"Y/F/N, the love of my life, will you marry me?" There was a small circle of people gathered around us, chanting, "Marry him! Marry him! Marry him!" Tears were running down my face by now, and I nodded and screamed, "Of course I'll marry you!" Everyone cheered, and he slid the delicate ring onto my finger, then wrapped his arms around me and whirled me around. He put me down and whispered into my hair, "I love you, Mrs. Jeon," 
"I love you too, my handsome husband,"