10x22 - The Next in the Last

Start from the beginning

Hodgins to Cam-"Still have any doubt this has to do with him?"

*Cam asks Hodgins what the flower they found means and it's a warning*
*Team go silent and look at the flower*

At the lab:
*Team talk about case — agree killer has to be a copycat or fan of Pelant*
*Angela comes in to help bc she was home packing for the move to Paris*
•Tells team they leave in a week
*Clark and Wendell help team since it involves Pelant somehow*
*Team learn victim was either a "shut in" or was held captive for a long time*

Aubrey-"I spent all night going over the Pelant files. I can't believe this guy stalked your family for three years."

Booth-"I can't believe somebody wants to keep this guy's memory alive."

Aubrey-"And you're sure you're up for dealing with Pelant again?"

Booth-"I got a job to do, Aubrey. Let's not make it more complicated, all right?"

Aubrey-"I'm just saying, I can take the lead on this if it hits too close to home. You know, you and Dr. B just got back together."

Booth-"And I really, really appreciate that, but, you know, if someone's coming after me and my family, I'm the guy who's gonna take him out."

*Caroline, Booth and Aubrey discuss the murder and how Pelant is involved*
•Debate what the warning could mean and if it was towards the team
*Pelant stole $4.6 billion dollars from Hodgins so it could be about that*
•Booth says that's a lot of cash that people would kill for
•Money was never recovered after Booth killed Pelant

*Team identify victim ( Franklin Holt)*
•learn he's an independent computer consultant

Hodgins-"Computers and Pelant. I don't like this."

*Booth and Aubrey arrive at Holts home and hear clattering inside*
•See a woman rushing around and apparently looking for something
*House is ransacked and theirs lots of blood on the walls and floors*
*WOMAN ATTACKS BOOTH*
•Jumps out + knocks his gun away then tries to stab him with a knife
*Booth flips the woman over and slams her to the ground*
•Woman stops fighting so Booth says he's FBI again
•Booth puts her in a chair so they can talk but doesn't handcuff her
*Woman says she was looking for Holt then saw the blood*
        •Says she was just about to call 911
*Woman (Leelah) tells Booth and Aubrey she was dating Holt*
*Seems like the victim was a shut in bc if his job — was not held captive*

*Booth and Aubrey talk to Leelah and ask if she's heard the name Pelant*
•Asks if it's the guy at the investment place

Leelah-"Kevin Dunlop Investments, I think it was called. The I.T. guy there — Franklin had him fired, so he kept threatening him online. But threats like that, there are usually just noise, right?"

Booth-"Maybe not this time."

*Booth comes home late and Brennan says he missed dinner*
•Booth says he needed to get out after work and take a walk

Booth-"Listen, Bones, I got to... We have to talk. I-I just feel like... Look, I know that we're in the middle of a case here and everything, but what you were saying earlier... I just, uh..... it's right. I'm... This is my last case."

Brennan-"Are you sure, Booth?"

Booth-"Yeah. You know what? I made some really bad choices recently, but this one feels really good. It just feels right."