Aru sent Mini a look before turning back to Boo, who chuckled and replied, "That's a rather idiotic question. I remember killing the Sleeper, then passing out. Wait, shouldn't I not exist right now? I used up all my lives!"

Aru nodded and showed him her lives, "I had to give up one of my lives to bring you back to life, no biggie."

Boo was touched by Aru's compassion, "But, I still don't understand. Why would you do that for me?"

Aru snickered, "You're my friend, you dummy."

"I would give you a hug right now Aru, but my abdomen hurts too much for that. I think I like the floor right now," Boo wheezed.

Aiden stared at Aru for a moment before grabbing her forearm and inspecting her lives, "I still can't believe you'd give up your life for someone."

Boo was slightly hurt by this statement, but he couldn't blame Aiden for saying that. He too had never met someone to do that, much less for himself.

Aru slowly pulled away, "If you're someone I care about, no doubt I'm going to die for you," she said, surely.

Aiden nodded and looked at Boo, "And, I didn't mean to say that in a hurting way," he knelt down to Boo and whispered, "I can't let go of the girl I like, now, can I?"

Boo's eyes widened in understanding. Soon he started to smirk. He got up, still pained, and put his hands on both Aiden and Aru's shoulders. He was stable enough to stand on his own when he patted both of their heads.

Aru groaned, "Careful, old man. My hair will never look this perfect again."

Boo smirked even wider now. He grabbed the sides of their heads and pushed both Aiden and Aru's heads together and let the magic unfold. He stepped back to admire his masterpiece.

The 2 were having a passionate moment, surprised at first. They soon melted into it, widened eyes fluttering closed, embracing each other's presence. (Be happy I let PLB write this. I am not a fan love showcases unless it's Uncle Rick's descriptions. Okay, I'll admit that PLB did great with it, but still. -Trips).

Aiden laughed, now red as a tomato, "Wow Boo. You may have ruined it the first time, but you sure made up for it."

Boo nodded, "You owe me, pretty boy. Plus, you were too slow. Back in my day... it went a tad faster," He turned to Rudy and Mini, "Now, for you two."

He walked towards them, but Nikita managed to stop him, whispering, "I have an idea for these two."

Boo raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Do tell later. I rather like playing matchmaker," he whispered back.

Sheela and Nikita giggled. Brynne snorted, a glint present in her eyes.

Aru groaned, "If you guys are done conspiring the end of the world, can we please, get up that mountain and go home?"

Boo chuckled, "No need."

He whistled loudly, making the gang close their ears. Boo's giant eagle came swooping out of the sky. Boo gestured for Aru to hand the creature the jewel. She carefully handed the jewel over, and the eagle glided off. It pressed the jewel into the heart of the statue.

Brynne screamed, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE COULD'VE DONE THAT THE WHOLE TIME?!"

Everyone waited for Boo's answer. He just shrugged, "Aru interested me. I'm quite surprised she lived this long, honestly. Besides, the only way the game would let us put the jewel in, is if we defeat the Sleeper and his men."

Aru facepalmed and sighed, "Now that that's over, call out it's name."

Everyone shared a look before they called out, "JUMANJI!"

ο(=•ω<=)ρ⌒☆ TIME SKIP ο(=•ω<=)ρ⌒☆

The gang found themselves in a line, with Kara and her Jeep in front of them. They'd never been so relieved to see an NPC in their entire lives. Aru sighed, "We did what you wanted. Send us home."

Kara smiled, "Thank you for your help, Princess. I do wish you and you betrothed, Scimitar, a happy marriage."

Kara flicked her hand as Aru choked on her spit, Aiden patting her back with a blush, that spread like wildfire, across his face. Just as their bodies cracked and dissipated into tiny particles, Boo managed to whisper one thing.

"Even the game likes them together," Boo snickered.

Laughter echoed through as they were sent back home, once and for all.

As if the game were listening, they could have sworn that they saw the game characters, from Kara to The Sleeper, nodding in agreement, passing around coins - winning and losing bets.

That was the last thing they saw before appearing back in the detention room. Not even five minutes had passed. It was like time had stayed still.

However, the thing they dreaded most, came to life.

Boo wasn't with them.