...

I looked at my friend sitting across the couch from me as I chewed on some lickerish. I felt a whole lot better now with her here, I thought she would never return because she sure did take her time getting Samantha. I felt relaxed and excited at the same time, I was just recently telling her about the mysterious man I saw yesterday. I've told her everything but yet she still looked like she needed more details.

I even forgot that I was nervous because of her antics. Her eyes were popped out and her mouth was slightly open. She looked so innocent at this time but I knew better. Sam was in the other room on the important call we have been meaning to make. At first we couldn't even speak because of our nerves but then when I started talking about the immaculate man everything went out the window.

I should be concerned by the amount of time they were speaking but I wasn't, not really concerned but a little nervous even though I shouldn't be. Samantha was the closest thing Anele had to a big sister and she was just like Serenity which is why they got along so well.

When my sister is away for her job we don't usually call each other, unless it was important or I really missed her. On some trips I usually call once and on some others I don't I patiently wait for her to return. I don't mind the amount of time we spend apart that much because I knew the situation and when she does come back I know she makes up for it. We usually don't sleep for three if not four days straight talking, eating, training and catching up on movie marathons.

She also usually takes me to the carnival because I was a crack head when it came to carnivals even though there were a lot of people there. And just going to them with her was everything for it reminded me when our mom used to take us together when we were young. My mom was a sucka for candy just like me and on the other hand my sister didn't really like candy that much just like my dad.

I spoke to her today before Sam. My whole body had just relaxed at the sound of her voice. We spoke for a while but even though I was okay with everything I couldn't help the dread that filled my stomach when she told me she would be a little longer this time, I could hear the sadness in her voice even though she was trying to cover it up. She couldn't hide anything from me I knew her well just like she knew me. At least when it came to her emotions.

We spoke a little while longer before I gave the phone to Sam. Wondering how a little longer would be because the last time, long was six months. I wasn't worried though I knew she would come back. I looked at Anele's  face of pure interest and excitement before giggling at her and throwing a pillow her way.

"Anele I've basically told you everything." I said chuckling at the brightness of her eyes.

"You guys are basically married." I chuckled looking at her as I munched down some licorice that she brought back.

"I wouldn't say that but-"

"He basically proposed with his eyes, I mean he-"

"Anele -"

"Scratch that you guys have a whole family toge-"

"You are impossible." I said laughing at her.

"All I can say is that he is beautiful scratch that he is godly." I said thinking back to his breathtaking eyes, that literally took my breath away.

"-And if you weren't drunk I could have showed you." I said looking at her.

"I brought you tons of candy I thought I was forgiven." she said looking at the licorice in my hand before standing up and sitting next to me. I could tell that she felt really guilty about yesterday but she knew she was already forgiven. I wasn't the type to be mad over something for too long.