I'm okay.

     "Ethan..?"
Yeah... it's me.
"ETHAN!"
Hi...
     The bright light dimmed into faded pearly tile ceiling. The lamp hanging above my head was shining and illuminated a room of white and dark teal color scheme. The faintest smell of lavender tinged my nose as it would come and go. Cold sheets blanketed the bed I lied in, merely hiding the horrific amount of bandages I had.
     I turned my head to gaze at who I could only assume was the person who called out to me.

     She looked no older than twelve. Those crystal blue eyes seemed so welcoming to me. Her raven-black hair gave her a more graceful look rather than cute. Her face was red. Was she crying?
     "E-Ethan..."
I wanted to speak.
     "It's me... Luna..."
Luna?
     "I missed you."
Those words gave me some sort of strength...
     Pushing my elbows into the mattress, I started to raise my torso. Slipping my wrist down onto the bed to support myself, I pushed my hand down and lifted myself up and looked into Luna's eyes.
Tears covered her eyes as they started to fall at a rapid rate, she wrapped her arms gently around my neck and cradled the back of my head in a comforting manner.
It was... that same warmth I felt... in that void...
Raise your arms and hug back you idiot...
     "Luna! He just woke up! Don't hug him!"
That other voice...
     My eyes darted to a woman.

Artist: Komastuna     Beautiful couldn't even begin to describe this woman before me

Artist: Komastuna
     Beautiful couldn't even begin to describe this woman before me.
     She had the same raven hair as Luna. This woman's eyes were more gray. She had a skinny body that gave her an almost magazine model appearance. She was wearing a black cardigan and a dark Gray denim skirt. Despite her young appearance, I bet she was my mother.
     "I don't care! I missed him!" Luna cried to the woman.
     "He's confused and needs time to recover. Please, Darling." The woman said with a soft and tired voice. It had a hint of scratchiness that indicated she had been crying earlier. Luna pouted from this remark and let go of me.
     "Fine." She huffed.
     I wanted to speak, but I had a hard time finding the words which I wanted to say. On one end I wanted to ask who they were, but on the other end I wanted to know what happened to me.
...
     "W-who... are you... guys..?" I had a husky and scratchy voice, like I haven't talked in ages, that's probably the case.
     The woman and Luna looked at me, their eyes widening with shock and realization. Luna's eyes shimmered with tears formulating underneath her lids, her mouth had curled into an upsetting frown that began to hurt my heart more than I'd like to admit.
     "Y-you... don't remember me..?" She managed to sputter out. She covered her quivering lip with her small hands.
     "I... don't..." I respond.
     "Ethan..." The woman walked over and sat on the side of the bed.
     "Mom, he doesn't remember us!" Luna exclaimed in a devastated voice.
     I started to feel increasingly guilty as the two discussed in front of me, assuming I couldn't comprehend anything. I could understand it all though. They were talking about me... talking about how I had amnesia... how I couldn't remember my own family...
...
Where did that other voice go..? It was a male voice... Joseph..? Where was he..?
     "Where's... Joseph..?" I accidentally muttered under my breath. The woman spun her head to me with a surprised look.
     "How do you remember your father's name..?" She asked in a somewhat skeptical tone.
So he's my father..? Some dad he must be.
     "I... heard you say his name..." I answered.
     "... I... he's in the waiting room... he left awhile ago, said he didn't want to be here." The woman looked down.
     "I... who... am I..?" The question I wanted answered...
     "Your name... is Ethan Dyemond."

A/N: I am sorry for my shitty writing. I haven't written anything in a long time. Hahahahahaaa... but I hope you stick around for this story!

The art does not belong to me! Eventually I will send in my own art, but for now I gotta use placeholders. If the any of you know the artists, please let me know! I'll give you a special shout out next chapter :).