Reagan was the oldest out of us Kennedy siblings and by far the most deadly combination of my parents. He had our dads leadership, honor and loyalty and together with our moms brains, strategy and control he was dangerous. There was no doubt Reagan was probably the smartest kid to ever drop out of school at sixteen of his own free will.

Reagan always knew what he wanted to do and that was to take over our dads empire and in his eyes school was a waste of time. Frankly he probably could've skipped grades and graduated early but that would involve him going to school in the first place. After he dropped out he took over the small sections of my fathers empire running the streets and building his way up.

He was probably the most feared thing in this City. That was if you ever actually seen him.

"It's a little bit different this time." There was something in Ace's tone that told me that whatever it was that my dad wanted from Reagan wasn't like the other times. Sometimes our dad would get Reagan to look into things or fish information from the lower ranks connected to other families. This time though it was bigger I could see from Ace's posture alone.

"What is it?" Taking a step towards Ace a voice called throughout the gym, a voice I didn't recognize.

"I think he's talking about us little girl."

Spinning around my guard was instantly up and I took my stand next to Ace who looked bored by the whole situation already. He tilted his head slightly to eye each the three men like they were nothing more than a bug beneath his shoe.

"I was wondering when you were going to stop following me and show yourself." Looking at Ace I probably looked at him like he was insane.

"If you knew we were following you then perhaps you're underestimating what you're up against." The guys in the middle who looked to be in his twenties turned his gaze to me. His deep brown eyes looked at me curiously. His gaze looked at me from head to toe and it made me narrow my own at him. "Seeing as you so easily brought us to our prize."

Ace scoffed and crossed his tattooed arms across his broad chest. "For a start you lot aren't allowed to step foot into this City but I was curious about who or what you were after."

The man's dark eyes crashed with my own grey ones and I could see that I was apart of some sort of plan of his. "We want the Princess." 

My eyes narrowed dangerously and I could feel my fist tighten at my side. Would I fuck let someone like him think he could so easily come in here and speak to me like I was nothing more than an object. 

My uncle though let out a deep chuckle though as he uncrossed his arms. If you were to walk in right now you would think these men had just told him the funniest joke ever heard. Then he did something that they clearly weren't expecting. 

He stepped away from me.

When he was a good few meters away from me Ace held out arms to me looking at the men. "Then off you go." 

My own face matched my uncles own amusement as I put my grappling gloves back on. The three men looked more than confused and I couldn't blame them this probably wasn't how this was meant to turn out in their heads. 

"What are you playing at?" Demanded the man as the other two looked between each other with confusion. My eyes catch sight of one of the other men and I noticed that one of them looked around to be the same age as me, maybe a year or two older. This made me raise my eyebrow in curiosity at him as he too looked like he was trying to work me out. 

"Nothing." Shrugged Ace like nothing was going on and once again looking bored about the whole situation. "You can take her, that is if you can get her first."