In the Gryffindor Tower

Start from the beginning

I clear my throat. "The preppy here I come." I say as if I'm walking into hell. Hermione says the password;

"Caput Draconis." The fat lady painting opens.

"Dragons head? That's your password?"  

"You know Latin?" Luna asks. 

"I'm not evil, of course, I know Latin..." I say offended like 

They both look at each other like they did something wrong. I sigh, "Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, another pathetic school like this one, It taught me southern European languages. Just like the other ones, I wasn't good enough." I shrug it off and step into the little hall of the Gryffindor tower. Luna and Hermione behind me, I walk into the populated common room where everyone stares at me, scared, angry, or both.

"It's not a bad place she said. Why did I listen?" I shake my head. 

"Why is she here! She's a Slytherin!" 

"I recognize you! You blew your brew up. Seamus Finnigan." I point at him.

"Shut your trap." 

"How about you instead, you fat gi-" 

"Ok, ok, Seamus, Cyrus, let's not make this a big thing." Harry gets in front of me like he's guarding me against danger. 

"Slytherins aren't supposed to be here mate, she's the worst kind of Slytherin. Her mum tortured Longbottom's parents." 

"I'll show you tort-" I try and move past Harry but he's stronger than he looks. 

"She's not her mum Seamus, she's here to learn magic not destroy the school." A tall kid with brown hair says. 

I push Harry behind me, but I won't guard him. "Excuse me! You don't know anything about my mother! None of you gits do! The only reason she became a death-eater was to protect me, she was pregnant with me when she took the death-eater oath and got the dark-mark. Voldemort threatened to kill me if she didn't torture the Longbottoms." I blurt out. 

I try calming myself. "I guess you could say she loved me, but, NO ONE COULD EVER LOVE ME! Now shut your ugly flat trap. Before I do it for you." I yell, my eyes almost fill with tears. 

My mouth quivers with pain. "Cyrus..." Hermione says behind me. I feel so weak I almost fall to my knees just to cry, but Harry catches me and hugs me. 

"Let's go to the boys' dorm." Luna suggests. 

My hand still in a fist, anger boiling in my blood, but sadness covered my face and eyes. Harry continues to have an arm around my shoulders as we walk to the dormitory. I look down and realize I'm holding hands with Harry Potter, the person I envy the most, the person that fancies me! 

How could the Harry James Potter fancy me? I'm nothing, I just have mummy and daddy issues with a curse that can't be broken, well unless I live in a damn fairy tale. I roll my eyes. His hand is soft a bit sweaty, like Dracos. I sigh and I feel redness halt at my face. 

I look away from the view of Hermione, Ron, and Lunas heads. We walk into the red dormitory. I stand by the door looking down at my feet. Harry continues to have his arm around my shoulder. Luna and Hermione sit down on a bed and Ron sits down on a bed with that Ginger haired girl. 

"Harry...you can take your arm off her shoulders." The girl says giggling. 

"Oh, right. Sorry, Cyrus." He tries taking his arms off my shoulders but my hand had a different idea. Without thinking my hand, held his hand was on my shoulders so he could keep it there. 

We stand there. 

My right hand down by my side in the grasps of Harry's hand. My left hand holding Harry's other hand so he doesn't take his arm off my shoulders. 

My eyes wide with shock, I don't have control over my hand apparently. I continue looking at my feet. Afraid of what their reactions are. "Well...Harry, do you perhaps know where the Marauders Map is?" Luna breaks the scary silence. 

"Y-Yeah, uh in my nightstand drawer." He says. 

I finally look up, the girl and Hermione have a what-a-cute-couple-they'd-be look on their faces. Ron is crossing his arms and smirking at the floor. "What's your name?" My voice frightens all of us.

"Ginny Weasley. You're Cyrus Lestrange." She smiles. 

"Are you Ron's twin or something?" 

"No, I'm his younger sister."

"Oh..." I can't believe I'm saying this but; "Would you all like to come to Hogsmeade with us?" I invite.

"What's your game here?" I hear Finnigan say behind me. "Are you dating her Harry?" 

"No, he's not dating me." I let go of Harry entirely. "And my 'game' is to make friends so I don't rip Malfoy's head off." 

"You people always have something up your sleeve. You all will be the ones paying the price." He leaves. 

"Let's go, I have the Map." Hermione holds up the Map. 

I grab out my wand scaring all of them and point it at the Map. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I smile. "I've always wanted to do that. Sirius told me about it." 

"Your smile is beautiful." Luna compliments. 

"You can smile?" Ron says with another smirk. 

I flatten my face. "It won't happen again." I walk away. 

~ (They're at Hogsmeade now! ^u^) ~

"So this is Hogsmeade huh?" 

"Yup." Harry shakes his head. 

I stand there looking at all the shops and pubs, and all I could think of is; Why do I feel drawn to Harry...and Draco?