[ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ] 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Começar do início

I nodded. "So do I. I'm doing this for them. And only them." Without hesitation, I use my powers to fling him into the ceiling. Killing him instantly.

Slicing my knife through a woman's neck, I watched as her body dropped to the floor, her choking on her own blood. Taking a look at myself, I noticed that I was covered head to toe with blood. More then Five because I killed more people. Looking up, I saw a guy stand up behind Five about to hit him. I used my powers to throw him against the wall, choking him.

Taking a look around, multiple dead bodies and blood surrounded the place. Five grabbed my hand and spacial jumped us onto the table in front of A.J who was hiding under it.

"She sent you, didn't she?" he cowered as poked his head up from his hiding spot; there was a drop of blood that sat on his fish bowl head.

"Does it really matter now?" Five asks with the ax in his hand as I lean my elbow on his shoulder.

"Whatever she offered you, I will double it, triple it." he pleads.

"We're not doing this for money," We tell him as I back up and Five begins to swings the ax. As he was about to make contact with the fish bowl, the lady from the front tackles Five off the desk.

"Go, Y/n! I'm fine here," Five yells and I nod and go after A.J.

I see him running down the hallway, so I stop him with my powers, turning him towards me. "You know, I thought this would harder—considering it's the Commission and all. But it's a piece of cake." Five spacial jumps next to me with a cricket bat.

"Surely we can come to some form of agreement that benefits both parties. Quid pro quo?" A.J suggests. Five and I both look at each other and shrug.

"Why not?" We grin.

"Here's you quid," Five says hits the side of his stomach.

"Here's your pro," I say and Five hits his right leg.

"And finally. . . your quo," Five batters up and hits his head causing the fish bowl to break and for A.J to fall on the floor.

I drop my knife to the floor as Five and I look at the fish for a moment then at each other. We take deep breaths and Five tilts his head towards the ceiling taking a deep breath.

I spin towards Five and grab his tie in my left hand, shifting him towards me and press my lips into his. He kisses back, dropping his ax to take his waist into his hands. As I move my hands to his neck, two women in polka dresses walk in from another room and see two kids drenched in blood kissing. Still in shock, they turn around and walk back into the room and act like nothing happened.

Five moved his feet, pushing me up against the broken vending machine and his hands moved up and down my waist. I tilted my head to the left and he tilted his the same way, deepening the kiss more. He moved his hand towards my cheek, cupping one in his left hand as one stayed on my waist as we broke apart breathing heavily.

"Sorry," I apologize. "Adrenaline rush."

Five chuckles, placing a finally kiss to my lips before backing away and spacial jumping somewhere; leaving me alone with a fish, flopping on the ground. "Really," I fling my arms out to the side, having them slap against my sides.