"Behemoth." Dmitri greeted before holding her out to Ivan. "Wanna try? Better than cookies."

Catai glanced at Ivan who seemed to study Dmitri around her.

Another bell went.

"There, are you happy?" Aleksei threw up his hands in frustration. "We're officially late for class."

"Awe. Too bad." Just as he had grabbed her, Dmitri let her go and began lighting a cigarette. "Here I was looking forward to it."

"Don't feed me that rubbish." Aleksei pointed a finger at Dmitri. "You hate Science."

"If you're all done, can I go now?" Catai requested, putting up her hand.

"Sure but it won't make much difference." Aleksei crossed his arms. "Being late means the whole team forfeits a chance to go on a hunt. Not that we have a chance with you here anyway."

"Look I don't care." Catai blurted. "I didn't want to go to class anyway."
"What?" A dark look descended on Aleksei's' face.

Dmitri let out a whistle while Boris let out a squeak and covered his mouth.

"I said I didn't want to go to this class anyway." Catai shifted uncomfortably on her spot, wishing she felt as brave as she sounded.

Aleksei stepped towards her, his face filled with rage.

"If I ever catch you skipping class, you get punishment detail. It's a rule of my team, you go to all your classes." He warned her. "I don't put up with stupid people. If you have something better to do then feel free to find another team to do it with. With Alpha your education is important."

"Look I normally skip this class." She countered. "It's the one..."

Her voice trailed off and she shivered as she recalled the incident from the previous day. She crossed her arms around her, biting her lower lip slightly.

"It was the one where I didn't have to see anyone." She finished meekly.

Aleksei's frown lifted as if he understood. He turned to his team, pointing his chewed up pencil at them.

"Hold on, didn't any of you stop for bathroom breaks when you were taking her to class?" He snapped at the others.

She heard Boris gasp. "You mean girls..."

"Wait... I was allowed to take her? " Dmitri looked genuinely surprised. "I missed out on just us in the bathroom?"

"Oh for..." Aleksei smacked his forehead with his palm. "Come on, let's get you sorted out."

"Hold on." She tried to protest, finding herself blushing. "I'm not some kind of pet that needs to be walked around."

"You also can't take care of yourself." Aleksei pointed out before summoning everyone. "Come on. We'll all go. We'll grab an early lunch while we're at it."

Dmitri cheered as the group began walking. "Nothing beats an empty Mess hall."

"We deserve that at least." Aleksei tapped the end of the pencil against his lip. "I'll claim training practice for this period then. We can still salvage our hunt points that way."

"Hear that?" Boris grabbed her arm excitedly. "We can still hunt."

"What's a hunt?" She frowned.

"It's not your problem right now." Aleksei threw back behind him. "At least not until you can look after yourself."

"But I..." She tried to explain until she ended up walking into Aleksei's back. He turned around and glared at her before throwing open a heavy metal door.