Ninja Chase

Who was flying that thing?!

As it flew closer and closer, you saw Jay in the cockpit. It looked like he wasn't slowing down anytime soon. Seriously, who taught him how to fly a plane?!

He was breaking, most likely, numerous safety regulations in the process. I mean, he was swerving all over the place!

Wait... HE WAS GOING TO CRASH RIGHT INTO YOU. It was at this very moment where you made one of the best decisions that you ever had on this entire adventure.

You ducked.

Seems Fangtom and Lloyd didn't figure out how much danger they were in yet. They looked down before squinting at the blue jet in front of you. Then, you heard Fangtom let out one of the most girlish scream that you had ever heard. You almost howled in laughter, were it not for the situation you were currently in.

When you stood back up, you noticed Jay grabbed the staff... but missed grabbing you. In the distance, you heard his aggravating voice shout :

"SORRY Y/N! MAYBE NEXT TIME!"

So that's how it is. You only glared at the blue jet in the distance but suddenly you heard Fangtom yell furiously at his troops to attack. Wow, you have never heard Fangtom sound so angry before, usually he was very calm.

You looked up and saw fury in his ghostly eyes. Man, Jay is dead if Fangtom ever got his hands on him. Wait... was that their new headquarters? Dang, it looked nice!

Well... not for much longer if they didn't move. That is, until you heard a roar of engines before you. The sandstorm it created was fierce to say the least. Seems Lloyd didn't close his eyes in time. Ouch...

Then, you saw a glimmer of gold drop out of the flying headquarters. Did they drop the staff?! Who was holding it?! You watched as it twirled downwards until it hit a poor Fangpyre on its descent. Poor fellow, hope they're not concussed.

The helicopter suddenly descended to where Fangtom could grab the staff. You're just surprised he didn't fall off. He didn't really have legs to hold his... footing on the platform.

You patted Lloyd on the back as he kept coughing. Seems the ninja have made another enemy... again. You gazed towards the flying ship above in envy as you slowly made your way towards the cemetery.

A/N
I seriously can't wait to show the next chapter which is the interaction of Skales and Fangtom. To be honest, this is one of my short chapters since I don't want to spoil the next chapter.

This was honestly supposed to be posted yesterday but suddenly I had gotten more work piled on for my job.

I won't post every two days unless it's a break so it might turn into every three days. Anyways, sorry if it doesn't make sense, repetitive or sounds bland, I may have accidentally deleted the ending so I had to rewrite.

Anyhoo, what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned, requests are taken in my other book, and have a great day!