The Fangpyres

Key :
Fang*
Tom**
You
*Fang has a Transylvanian accent and is the head with a higher pitched voice
**Tom has a Russian accent and is the head with a lower pitched voice

Great, we're surrounded. Again.

I huddled near Lloyd. You always hated the fangpyre, their voices nor appearances wasn't what scared you. No, it was their ability to transform those who were bit into snakes.

It made you shiver just thinking about it. Seriously, out of all the tombs, why the Fangpyres?

The general soon came slithering up to our trembling forms and let me just say, woah, two heads.

"And who may we say released us from our captivity?"

At that question, Lloyd pried himself from your grasp and walked up to the towering serpent. Dang it Lloyd! Don't be a hero! Lloyd looked back at you then towards the map in his pocket.

"M-me and Y/N released you from y-your tomb to get back at the Hypnobrai for b-betraying us!"

The general peered behind Lloyd to look at you. You were shaking your head furiously. A sign that meant you didn't agree with Lloyd. Their ghostly eyes roamed over your form before locking eyes with Lloyd again.

"The Hypnobrai? Those hypnotizing deceivers!"

You only snorted after that comment. You can say that again.

"It will be our pleasure..."

Your face paled as the serpent finished his sentence. Oh, you did not like the sound of that. Not at all. It was at that moment that you found the courage to walk up towards the serpent and glare at him in the face... er... faces.

"No offense, Fangpyre... but, whatever you're selling, we're not buying!"

The general in front raised a scaled brow before letting out a bone-chilling howl of laughter. You felt your blood run cold during those 2 minutes but when he finished, it made you even more confused.

"You have nothing to worry dear~ Besides..."

He hooked a claw under your chin and stared you dead in the eyes before letting out that last chilling phrase.

"We, Fangpyres, NEVER break our promise~"

A/N
You all can't believe how much that last part melted my heart. Fangtom is one of my favorites so...

Anyways, here's some development between you and Fangtom! Sorry if this chapter seems short since I really didn't know what else to put in this chapter and Sorry again, if some parts are repetitive, bland, or don't make sense XD. I was really excited to write this chapter.

Anyhoo, requests are taken in my other book and hope you enjoyed this chapter as well as have a wonderful day!