What was his reason again why he flew to Australia? Aside from Sniper Training?

He wanted to get rid of a particular girl. Yes, it's a girl.

Carter shook his head when that pretty innocent face flashes his mind again, then he sighed.

"Nah, you're too young for me," he murmured and take a sip of his martini.

"Don't be a fool when you get a girl tonight, okay?"

Nilingon niya ang Australianong kasama. Carter raised his brow.

"You see those hot girls? Some of them are minor, they just fooled the guards so they can enter this Club."

"Oof." He shrugged his shoulder.

"They don't look minors but some of them, really are."

Carter's eyes went to the entrance when a group of four girls entered. At dahil medyo malapit sila, naririnig niya ang usapan at hagikhikan ng mga ito habang sinusundan ang waiter papunta sa bakanteng lamesa.

"There's a bunch of Aussie hot guys!" One of the blond girls beamed naughtily, making the girls giggled and looked around.

"Feel free to choose, hoe!" Then all of them laugh.

Carter rested his back and sip on his martini again, he's silently watching these girls who look like new to the place. They don't look like Australian and he confirmed that they are a tourist because of their accent.

"I wanna dance!" The other girl, a brunette, sway her sexy hips.

The curl at the end of her long hair sways too. The royal blue velvet dress hugs her curve immaculately. And since he's facing her back, he can freely feast with her sexy round butt.

Carter smirked when he realized that he starting to enjoy the night. He's soon to leave the country, it would be nice to try another race to warm his bed tonight.

It doesn't mean that he didn't enjoy being with Aussie girls, he did, but if given a chance, he will definitely this time pick a girl who he thinks is a mixed raced?

"New faces," the guy muttered.

Nang tignan niya ay doon din nakatingin sa grupo ng mga babaeng kadarating lang.

"I want the one who's wearing the silver dress."

"Mine is in maroon."

"I want that short hair."

Nagkanya-kanyang pili na ang tatlong kasama niya at parang lihim pa na nagpasalamat siya na walang pumili sa babaeng kanina niya pa tinitignan.

"Why don't we ask them for a fun game?" Travis grinned.

"What kind of game?"

"Truth or Dare? Body shot? What else?"

"Do you want some thrill? Let's ask them out and do the game with the masquerade mask on. Bet?"